1.1.5c Patch Notes

"

Alternatively always generate a notification from the server to send to each player when they have chosen a character and loaded in to a town, instead of having general warning X minutes that may be missed.

So the warnings are sent to each player individually and are player specific instead of just a global messaging system. You could then even let the client keep track of it after receiving an initial estimate from the server and allow a timer to be displayed somewhere in the UI that counts down to the server restart.

This. Or just make a popup on login, like the one for "your skill tree got reset cause of patch yo". That can't be missed.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.5c
  • Fixed a bug where the 40% quality total recipe was treated as higher priority than the single 20% quality item recipe.

20% quality magic weapons are still giving alteration shards instead of a whetstone. Working as intended? Thanks.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Sutex wrote:
"
Anguish Shield Skin and Badge of Mirth Shield Skin.

Hype

as always another brain member comment... sometimes i think most of the players can not read what you write the hole time.

ofter seems to be the minion stuff still buggy, i had 2 minion char for test, without snap shotting.

looking forward to the new transactions, maybe there is something in for me.

i hope you fixed some big issues with the geforce gtx 7xxx which causes sometimes really hard gfx bugs.

Hmm, not sure that is the case, as these are the first shield mtxes.
Oblivious
"
wlfbck wrote:
"

Alternatively always generate a notification from the server to send to each player when they have chosen a character and loaded in to a town, instead of having general warning X minutes that may be missed.

So the warnings are sent to each player individually and are player specific instead of just a global messaging system. You could then even let the client keep track of it after receiving an initial estimate from the server and allow a timer to be displayed somewhere in the UI that counts down to the server restart.

This. Or just make a popup on login, like the one for "your skill tree got reset cause of patch yo". That can't be missed.

I think simply changing the game messages to a red font would do the trick. It's possible they're just getting lost among the trade chat. Of course, this would be a problem for colour-blinds, but having an option to choose message colour codes would solve this.
"
Qarl wrote:

• Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.

Haha...LOL... nice
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Jul 16, 2014, 2:51:19 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.5c

Oh please, grant him this tiny chance, the Neverdying deserved it ;)

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.5c

Lol! The irony of this bug is wonderful...just wonderful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info