1.1.5c Patch Notes

The new vampiric MTX looks great...except the helm. That thing is hideous.
"
ofallcreation wrote:
"
Ithilien wrote:
"
StrangeObject wrote:
I used my only level 74 map and then right after, they said "league ends in 5 minutes" that was the only warning I saw anyway. I wasn't even in a league that was ending but it didn't matter. At least 30 minutes warning would have been nice. After the server restart the portals were still there, but it just said "Error ..." and then the portals disappear.

There were warnings every five minutes from 30 minutes prior to realm restart.

But the last 5 minutes there are only warnings at 5 minutes, 2 minutes, 30 seconds and 10 seconds. Please GGG tell us how long we have every minute, some of us are trying to playing your game here.

Alternatively always generate a notification from the server to send to each player when they have chosen a character and loaded in to a town, instead of having general warning X minutes that may be missed.

So the warnings are sent to each player individually and are player specific instead of just a global messaging system. You could then even let the client keep track of it after receiving an initial estimate from the server and allow a timer to be displayed somewhere in the UI that counts down to the server restart.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jul 16, 2014, 1:12:25 AM
"
ofallcreation wrote:
"
Ithilien wrote:
"
StrangeObject wrote:
I used my only level 74 map and then right after, they said "league ends in 5 minutes" that was the only warning I saw anyway. I wasn't even in a league that was ending but it didn't matter. At least 30 minutes warning would have been nice. After the server restart the portals were still there, but it just said "Error ..." and then the portals disappear.

There were warnings every five minutes from 30 minutes prior to realm restart.

But the last 5 minutes there are only warnings at 5 minutes, 2 minutes, 30 seconds and 10 seconds. Please GGG tell us how long we have every minute, some of us are trying to playing your game here.

I had warnings every minute from 5 down.
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.

lol)

You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Jul 16, 2014, 2:09:30 AM
Where is the achivement "All Waypoints Activated?"
unique box? rly? i played ambush and did not saw/roll any, I even did not know that they are exist. So Neverdying Fairgrave... so that means that our lovely Cpt will come back in 1.2 or in Act 4!! HYPE ( fairgrave is the best character in game in my opinion, he got charisma and he is very unmistakable, very colorfull person with cool story behind him while piety and dominius are so colorless, boring and slick) vampire body armour s great helmet need some rework, it looks like the batman ad 2040 ;)
Aye Aye Captain!
dat fairgraves... always knew he was the toughest of them all!
this note was hilarious,thanks :D
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Sutex wrote:
"
Anguish Shield Skin and Badge of Mirth Shield Skin.

Hype

as always another brain member comment... sometimes i think most of the players can not read what you write the hole time.

ofter seems to be the minion stuff still buggy, i had 2 minion char for test, without snap shotting.

looking forward to the new transactions, maybe there is something in for me.

i hope you fixed some big issues with the geforce gtx 7xxx which causes sometimes really hard gfx bugs.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.5c
  • We've added some new cosmetic microtransactions: Vampiric Body Armour Skin, Vampiric Helmet Skin, Vampiric Boots Skin and Vampiric Gloves Skin, Badge of Anguish Shield Skin and Badge of Mirth Shield Skin. There's also a bundle that contains all four Vampiric skins.
  • We have prevented league and map mods from being displayed in towns. This is to prevent confusion in leagues that change mods over time while old towns are still open.
  • Fixed a bug where minions dominated by Dominating Blow did not have their spells echoed by the Spell Echo support.
  • Fixed a bug where the 40% quality total recipe was treated as higher priority than the single 20% quality item recipe.
  • Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.
  • Fixed a bug where Dominating Blow minions persisted past the character's death when the player opted to return to a checkpoint.
  • Fixed a bug with the interaction of the death of Shield Crabs and the Pyre unique ring.

Thats a bug? so ironic.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.5c
  • We've added some new cosmetic microtransactions: Vampiric Body Armour Skin, Vampiric Helmet Skin, Vampiric Boots Skin and Vampiric Gloves Skin, Badge of Anguish Shield Skin and Badge of Mirth Shield Skin. There's also a bundle that contains all four Vampiric skins.
  • We have prevented league and map mods from being displayed in towns. This is to prevent confusion in leagues that change mods over time while old towns are still open.
  • Fixed a bug where minions dominated by Dominating Blow did not have their spells echoed by the Spell Echo support.
  • Fixed a bug where the 40% quality total recipe was treated as higher priority than the single 20% quality item recipe.
  • Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.
  • Fixed a bug where Dominating Blow minions persisted past the character's death when the player opted to return to a checkpoint.
  • Fixed a bug with the interaction of the death of Shield Crabs and the Pyre unique ring.

That's not a bug, it's obviously working as intended.

also hurray for batman mask!
Pants of Textile
Last edited by nikals on Jul 16, 2014, 8:05:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info