Konvict Gaming a large gaming community spanning several games. [All leagues]

Hey guys Forsaken masters has been announced, who is excited come and join us and share your views
Ign: irbonev

Would like to join for some casual farming.

Last edited by irbonev on Jul 31, 2014, 12:41:45 PM
ibronev if your over 16 and have teamspeak head over to our website and apply :) www.konvictgaming.com

Hope everyone has had a good one month race and got some awesome loot, not long now until the 3 month league and the new patch is released :D
Come on peeps! lets get as many people as possible to join! together we can make the best builds and collect the best loot around, we have already completed one giveaway so join us and don't miss out on the next!
Hello all come and talk to us about your plans for farming the masters! what crafts would you like to see and how you think we should manage our hideout!
Only 16 days untill the Forsaken masters are released into the world. If you want to experience that with a guild, join Konvict gaming :D.
KG are a really good community worth joining. We all play alot of different games
Only 10 days to go untill patch comes out :D.
Got a pm to join and I'm interested. I will be on around 1am eastern tonight. Who should I contact when I get on?
Ign: Kaoms_Heart

Sup

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info