The Dream

No more ST! Stop ST!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
No more ST! Stop ST!

Why?
In your OP you plead for a much easier game, yet you complain about a skill which makes for an easy game.
Honest suggestion: Make a totally OP ST build, take it into end game and farm to your heart's content. That may also change your perspective on what items are end-game viable.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
GGG buff uniques! Stop ST! Stop crits mandatory!
Buff Resolute Technique! Nerf crits! Better AoE from Melee Splash!
So basically, buff all uniques and make rares even more worthless than they already are?

No thanks, 0/10 thread.
"
Veruski wrote:
So basically, buff all uniques and make rares even more worthless than they already are?

No thanks, 0/10 thread.

you didnt reat my feedback at all, right?
Just open first spoiler and thats it, gj! It was hard for you, isnt? Take a break.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

No thanks, 0/10 thread.

you didnt reat my feedback at all, right?

Sorry, gotta agree with Veruski (that's a first for me :) ). You call for buffs to almost everything and nerfs to almost all enemy damage. You want a totally different game. That's not gonna happen, it would make more sense for you to find a game which is more in line with what you want...

Also, you never answered my question above.
Maybe you're a bot that can only write, not read?
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
Resolute Technique must get bonus or as added new nodes with 200-300% more melee physical damage to catch up with the damage from crits.

Uhh, that is crazy..who said non crit builds should be able to do the same damage?
Three things I really agree with you are
1) Accuracy has quite low value and crits should need more. The more crit multiplier you have the less chance you have to hit.
2) Some exiles/bosses hit like a truck, that could be reduced..and to make up for it increase their health. Apart from that, making the game easier in ANY way is pointless, it is easy already. Monsters have no health and no time to retaliate because they get CRUSHED.
3) Solo play is ok, but change back the hp modifier to +100% /player. Group play already is a lot easier because of the synergies, that is more than enough.
Last edited by Foxmulder89 on Aug 16, 2014, 1:42:53 PM
"
Foxmulder89 wrote:
"
Resolute Technique must get bonus or as added new nodes with 200-300% more melee physical damage to catch up with the damage from crits.

1) Accuracy has quite low value and crits should need more. The more crit multiplier you have the less chance you have to hit.
2) Some exiles/bosses hit like a truck, that could be reduced..and to make up for it increase their health. Apart from that, making the game easier in ANY way is pointless, it is easy already. Monsters have no health and no time to retaliate because they get CRUSHED.
3) Solo play is ok, but change back the hp modifier to +100% /player. Group play already is a lot easier because of the synergies, that is more than enough.

Crits are way too powerful and insane strong, ggg just buff them in 1.2, so now theres no meta.

Its totaly crits domination now, ggg did bad game with bad balance in 1.2, i hate it.
Now D3 have more balance than PoE, thats rly bad.
I wouldn't go so far ahead. They may have been focusing on specific areas to balance and only those. Now that they fire up 1.2 they can go and look into other things. I hope so.. It is not rewarding to kill weakling monsters in a braindead way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info