Gamespot hosts Build of the Week Season 2 Finale and Infernal Skull Competition

Today's episode of Build of the Week is the last one in Season Two! It covers an awesome 1.1.5 character build that combines Echoed Raging Spirits with Animated Weapons and the Chober Chaber unique item. Gamespot have generously agreed to host the episode and are running a competition where 50 Infernal Skull Helmet Skins are being given away. Check out the video and competition here. We look forward to working with partners like Gamespot to help bring the series and game to as broad an audience as possible. Build of the Week will return with Season Three in August as we release our expansion.

If you're interested in more information on this week's build, please check out TheNugernaut's build guide here!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2
Last edited by Chris on July 15, 2014 1:50 AM
Good job with getting Gamespots attention.
I have transcended humanity and become pure jelly
Last edited by Antnee on July 15, 2014 1:26 AM
pretty nice
Evil and lies source: Barack Obama, Angela Merkel, John Kerry, William Hague, Z.Brzezinski, Štefan Füle, Jen Spaki, Victoria Nuland, Rosen Plevneliev, Jan Tombiński, Marie Harf, Sephen Harper, Samantha Power. The Sun magazine, Spiegel, Newsweek(PL), CNN, Haaretz, CBSNews, NBCNews, FOXNEWS.
3rd

i love those build of the week
IGN on Hardcore: Shiny_Neutrino IGN on Nemesis: Shiny_Leptons

pm me if i win an auction please
* IF you msg me in game and I don't reply it means I am AFK *
Last edited by Xanin on July 15, 2014 1:27 AM
Souther
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
For me, the video on gamespot is loading so slow, plus the quality is so blurry. Is there a youtube version???
Last edited by daSporky on July 15, 2014 1:35 AM
Cool!
Nice
I was just making a similar build to this too...
IGN: LiveD_LivE
Very interested in seeing the different combinations and uses for spell echo, I just hope there isn't a terribly broken one that forces a nerf at some point.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info