Gamespot hosts Build of the Week Season 2 Finale and Infernal Skull Competition

Having playing a weapon summoner, I can say that this build is very intense in terms of being busy... You are always picking up items and casting your SRS. Still, it is a very strong build.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Please don't use sites like Gamespot. You are forced to watch a full commercial and their load times make it difficult to enjoy a video on HD. If you must use other sites at least put a copy of it on YouTube so we can watch in higher resolution without the commercials.
"
ghymini wrote:
Please don't use sites like Gamespot. You are forced to watch a full commercial and their load times make it difficult to enjoy a video on HD. If you must use other sites at least put a copy of it on YouTube so we can watch in higher resolution without the commercials.

umm, i think it's exclusive to gamespot. and as they are commercial there are ads for sure. upside is: gamespot will bring a influx of new players as they're pretty well known. and we need new players to sell our midgame items in permanent leagues which nobody else wants.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Meh. Have to be in a Social Network to post a comment. No, thanks. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Great move by your PR folks. Good synergy. Win win...win.
sweet!....error while creating an account for gamestop tho.........can't seem to make one
Last edited by sourboy on Jul 14, 2014, 10:22:35 PM
"
geradon wrote:
"
ghymini wrote:

umm, i think it's exclusive to gamespot. and as they are commercial there are ads for sure. upside is: gamespot will bring a influx of new players as they're pretty well known. and we need new players to sell our midgame items in permanent leagues which nobody else wants.

As I stated on Gamespot: "As usual, Gamespot's video quality was subpar. At least on YouTube I can watch a video in 1080p without it stopping randomly to load or having to sit through an entire commercial that I am not even remotely interested in."

It's disappointing and detracts from my enjoyment of watching the BotW when you have to put up with that kind of interference. I agree that it's both good and important that GGG find ways to attract a constant stream of new players. However, since I don't trade your argument about selling off midgame gear doesn't sway my opinion. Making video content exclusive to specific sites simply does not sit well with me.
"
ghymini wrote:
At least on YouTube I can watch a video in 1080p without it stopping randomly to load or having to sit through an entire commercial that I am not even remotely interested in."

umm, isn't youtube nowadays also displaying commercials before some of their videos??? just saw it on my gf's tablet when she wanted to watch some movie.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meh. Have to be in a Social Network to post a comment. No, thanks. ='[.]'=

social networks .... isn't that the hypu where you sell your soul to some american company?

edit: deleted the insulting parts, although i like americans i absolutely despise american gouvernment behaviour to the rest of the world.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 15, 2014, 3:33:10 AM
GGG why didn't upload this in your youtube channel?
Page 2 = Best yet!
:)

There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info