Gamespot hosts Build of the Week Season 2 Finale and Infernal Skull Competition

"
Don't know if I'm too jazzed about any game review company that would partner up with a game making outfit. One wonders how many other partnerships Gamespot has. Seems like a conflict of interest issue.

Hope it all works out and brings more revenue to GGG.

A valid concern, but I think partnering up to discuss a game they've already reviewed and given high marks to is a fine thing. The real test is how they treat future releases from GGG (or any other game developer they do things like this with).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Fair enough, Arch. Just seems odd to me. Cheers
[Removed]
Last edited by Periphery on Sep 13, 2014, 3:30:57 AM
Thanks for the infernal skull :)
So it's July 19 already, but these Gamespot guys is keeping quiet about winners. What the hell? Even if I didn't won, I just wanna see whos comment was counted as good enough for prize. I know it's not a GGG fault but anyway.
Would be nice to see a list of all the winners, along with the winning comments. Unless they were picked at random, of course.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
we will never know, apparently. GGG is usually a little better at these types of things than their new partner it seems. next time maybe insist they let us know what comments and what peeps won. instead its just a black hole. not impressed with gamespot on this one.
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

"
LonePuppet wrote:
not impressed with gamespot on this one.

True. They've behaved like Games**t (insert 2 letters as you like).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info