[1.2.3] Sid's Ball Lightning - EB/Crit /2 Curse on hit/ 4 Auras with Herald of Ice

"
Arthikas wrote:
Has anyone tried BL/Knockback/Inc Aoe/Light Pen with Slower Projectiles? According to wiki, "Slower Projectiles increases the amount of time the enemy spends within the ball's area of effect, resulting in a higher potential number of lightning strikes per cast." If my Carcass Jack were 5L I'd test it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdX7wTnOknQ
thats without increased aoe or slower projectiles
ign: reidan
I'm not going for maximum Knockback, but do use a Q20 KB with a BL/Inc Aoe/Light Pen/Added Light Dmg 5L. I was asking about Slower Projectiles in a similar linkage.
What did you take for the merc bandit quests? Power charge or passive?

Is there a cap to cast speed?

Liking the build so far. I die mostly to desync or reflect(when I stop paying attention :P).
Don't know what OP (Sid) took, but I killed all 3 for the points, however I think the +40 Life from Oak would have been better. Depends ofc on what you can get on gear.
"
Arthikas wrote:
Don't know what OP (Sid) took, but I killed all 3 for the points, however I think the +40 Life from Oak would have been better. Depends ofc on what you can get on gear.

So far, I took +HP and +cast speed. Trying to decide between power charges and the point. This is my first character so I'm not experienced enough to really decide.

Thanks for your reply though!
Hi

I took 40HP/passive/ENDURANCE charge

that last one was a mistake (dont ask..) but TBH.. i like it so far, Immortal Call lasts longer and that is always a plus

will redesign this build for herald of thunder/COH but currently im having a blast with my Infractem Lightning Arrow build - never though i can clear any map with lvl 53 bow..
"
sidtherat wrote:
Hi

I took 40HP/passive/ENDURANCE charge

that last one was a mistake (dont ask..) but TBH.. i like it so far, Immortal Call lasts longer and that is always a plus

will redesign this build for herald of thunder/COH but currently im having a blast with my Infractem Lightning Arrow build - never though i can clear any map with lvl 53 bow..

Thanks for your reply.

Maybe the cast speed was a bad move for me.

I'm not completely sure about how all the charges work. I mean, I have a general idea: They can be built on certain spells (ones I don't use) or by curses. I am not running Assassin's Mark yet so I don't seem to get any charges? I never see orbs around me.

I do like the crits though with herald of ice, it's a beautiful thing. I'll have to look at the tree to see if I can spend the point better, but I doubt it since I've already grabbed as many crit nodes as possible and since this is a crit build...maybe I just answered my own question :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info