LakeheadLightnings Atziri service. Biggest rewards guaranteed!

bump
Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". He's Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Back up and running
Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". He's Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
bump
great service, nice player.
will do it again !!
Professional and extremely quick. Perfectly done, I will be using him again!
just use the service. its very good! fast and very recommendable
thanks man! say cheers for the crit guy from me
The best service I have came across, Quick, Friendly, and Professional. Did three runs with him and got

10/10 very recommended
I used another service which was good, but for me this service was perfect. I got to come in to watch the Atziri kill so there was absolutely no question about what dropped. Then I got to go through the whole area picking up what I wanted at my pace. The only thing better than this service is doing it yourself and until your ready to do that, this is the only service to use. Highly recommended 10/10!!
The service is amazing! Totally recommended it! Looking forward to get more Midnights and repeat!!
10/10
CI >> Life

Best run ever!!! :D Best guy ever!!! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info