LakeheadLightnings Atziri service. Biggest rewards guaranteed!

Works just like any service only more friendly and with bigger payouts!

Uber down!

Thank you to everyone who used my service and let me practise.

These runs are fun so i will continue my signature of free hope on drop, the only thing i will start to keep are the mortal frags (other than hope).
Hope count: 19

Guaranteed fast successful clear.

You trade me sacrifice at dawn, dusk, noon, and midnight.

I will run the map in my instance to your clearing request.

I offer several clearing options:

1. No MF boss rush. I rush the bosses fully geared. This is the fastest option and once the bosses are down we can team up and clear the rest of the trash.

1.5. Some MF boss rush. 56 quant, 116 rarity, definitely slower but better drops. We can clear together after.

2. No MF full clear. I'll fully clear the apex solo and leave everything for you to loot.

2.5. MF full clear. The slowest service but the best drops. I'll clear all with my MF gear solo and leave everything on the ground for you to loot. I can bring an inventory full of whatever you want out with me so you can get max loot. (you will use all 6 portals if you bring out rares).

Can link
for some mf if you like (rats nest helps too).

I will leave all items on the ground for you to loot to your hearts content. If you want
me to pick up specific rares just let me know and i can do that for you. I will always pick up maps, 6socketed items and currency for you on my way through and trade them to you at the end.

I unfortunately do not have the PC power to stream but if the vouches aren't reassuring enough for you I can call you in when I get atziri to 1/4 and you can witness the kill.

Message me in game at "LakeheadLightning" or "LittleLebowski" or if i am not online PM me on here and we can set up a time that works!

Congrats to nikeyla who had the first hope drop!
"
nikeyla wrote:
Few more runs. Fire,cold and lightning Doryanis invitations and catalyst. Hope dropped and got it all for myself.

Double recommend!

My gear ~b/o 10 mirror

can use my archer with:

or my witch with:

vouches

"
nikeyla wrote:
Did 3 runs, all were fine and fun:) Recommend this guy to everyone.

"
AzurePluto wrote:
The best service I have came across, Quick, Friendly, and Professional. Did three runs with him and got

10/10 very recommended

"
IAmBurl wrote:
I have used this service. I requested full clear and watched the stream while he ran it. I found it as advertised and had no complaints.

"
wactober2355 wrote:
I used another service which was good, but for me this service was perfect. I got to come in to watch the Atziri kill so there was absolutely no question about what dropped. Then I got to go through the whole area picking up what I wanted at my pace. The only thing better than this service is doing it yourself and until your ready to do that, this is the only service to use. Highly recommended 10/10!!

"
sonafab wrote:
The service is amazing! Totally recommended it! Looking forward to get more Midnights and repeat!!
10/10

"
Kiulier wrote:
Awesome service, it went fast,well and deathless. Surely I will use it again once i find more midnights, totally recomend. He is also a nice person haha.

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". He's Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Last edited by PhilipOntacos on Jun 19, 2015, 2:02:59 PM
bump
Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". He's Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
I have used this service. I requested full clear and watched the stream while he ran it. I found it as advertised and had no complaints.
Bump
Did 3 runs, all were fine and fun:) Recommend this guy to everyone.
bump
Awesome service, it went fast,well and deathless. Surely I will use it again once i find more midnights, totally recomend. He is also a nice person haha.
Last edited by Kiulier on Jul 20, 2014, 3:19:01 PM
bump :)
Few more runs. Fire,cold and lightning Doryanis invitations and catalyst. Hope dropped and got it all for myself.

Double recommend!
updated for 1.2.3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info