bye bye caster, hallo crit dagger

After reading the arena for days i dekoder that the dream of being a caster got sucked down the toilet.looks like its flicker time! The Only question now is what variation of the build I should go for, life, CI, or low life shavs/coe. Suggestions?
"
boye wrote:
After reading the arena for days i dekoder that the dream of being a caster got sucked down the toilet.looks like its flicker time! The Only question now is what variation of the build I should go for, life, CI, or low life shavs/coe. Suggestions?

I would Seriously suggest you try Low life crit ek. If you have the dough to blow. It's excellent.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
"
boye wrote:

I would Seriously suggest you try Low life crit ek. If you have the dough to blow. It's excellent.

well said.

I am a crit dagger flicker and low life EK is unbeatable for me atm
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Herpes ele caster is pretty damn good from what I've seen in the sarn arena so far.
IGN: _Firebitch
What exatly is a herpes caster? ^^ (I dont like the look of EK in general, i think it reminds me of some bad shit from my youth, lol)
"
boye wrote:
What exatly is a herpes caster? ^^ (I dont like the look of EK in general, i think it reminds me of some bad shit from my youth, lol)

Haha... it's the name of a guy that pvp's. I think he's using freeze pulse and arc now, or something like that. Maybe tempest and molten shell as well, but I'm not sure.
IGN: _Firebitch
I suggest you dont follow bandwagon builds and create your own instead, flicker might look cool but it gets boring after a while. I personally dont really enjoy fighting a flicker dagger because of how short fights are, the best way to enjoy pvp is to create a unfamiliar and fun to play build. Aproximately 80% of the pvp population is flicker strike dagger due to the easiness and openess of the build. I can count the good pvp casters on my hand atm, as oposed to crit dagger where it's flooded. you can still 1 shot someone with a good dagger and every other item slot unused, that's how it is atm.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Jul 12, 2014, 4:29:53 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
I suggest you dont follow bandwagon builds and create your own instead, flicker might look cool but it gets boring after a while. I personally dont really enjoy fighting a flicker dagger because of how short fights are, the best way to enjoy pvp is to create a unfamiliar and fun to play build. Aproximately 80% of the pvp population is flicker strike dagger due to the easiness and openess of the build. I can count the good pvp casters on my hand atm, as oposed to crit dagger where it's flooded. you can still 1 shot someone with a good dagger and every other item slot unused, that's how it is atm.

feel like 80% of the pvp population is currently traps & bows lol
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I agree that going mainstream builds are booring, so I decided to try a build I been theorycrafting a while now that 1 month started, And I belive I created a monster! Got to get all the stuff i need, but it looks promicing ( counter flicker/bow hard :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info