An Open Letter To Blizzard Entertainment

No one at blizzard would get past "WorldofWarcrap" without deleting your post.
Harassment and cyber-bullying? Trying to get you to suicide? Those are some serious accusations. Do you have some proof behind them?

While you definitely have a very, very strong point that you want to get across, insults and name calling will only harm your argument. Keeping a cool head and a civil tone will carry you a lot further.

Also, the term "Nerd" isn't really an insult anymore. You're saying they're intelligent in a lazy and crass manner. "Geek" doesn't work either.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Do you mind me asking what those laws were you helped establish?

I'm a little busy today. I do know what I have in mind, though. It's quite broad though. I'm going to try not to be too specific. That job is for scuzzbags. I'll get back to you though, when I get a little time to put something together.
Charan's original response according to Gizoogle:
"

So howz dat becomin one of mah thugs up in PoE thang hustlin up fo' yo slick ass?

Also, too long; didn't read. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Comin from me, thatz straight-up sayin something. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Sure, off topic can be anythang yo, but I've noticed you don't seem ta realize there be a no point up in postin something, even or especially ta Off Topic, dat has no entry point fo' rap wit others.

And without that, you might as well just go rant up in a funky-ass blog. I be bloggin like a muthafucka up in dis biatch.

God I love that site. It was worth bumping this, sorry.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jul 28, 2014, 12:49:43 AM
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
Charan's original response according to Gizoogle:
"

So howz dat becomin one of mah thugs up in PoE thang hustlin up fo' yo slick ass?

Also, too long; didn't read. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Comin from me, thatz straight-up sayin something. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Sure, off topic can be anythang yo, but I've noticed you don't seem ta realize there be a no point up in postin something, even or especially ta Off Topic, dat has no entry point fo' rap wit others.

And without that, you might as well just go rant up in a funky-ass blog. I be bloggin like a muthafucka up in dis biatch.

God I love that site. It was worth bumping this, sorry.

I know. I laughed my ass off.
WAAAAALLLL OFF RAAAAAAAGEEEEEEE

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Read it. All of it.

[Removed by Support]
The darkness looms forebodingly...
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 30, 2014, 3:40:02 PM
"
Corpseshock wrote:
Read it. All of it.

[Removed by Support]
rekt
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 30, 2014, 3:40:15 PM
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
"
Corpseshock wrote:
Read it. All of it.

[Removed by Support]
rekt

Yeah, i tried to write really carefully without insulting anyone but forum rules are strict. I guess, one person feeling offended is enough to remove something.
The darkness looms forebodingly...
Last edited by Corpseshock on Jul 30, 2014, 3:49:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info