Whatever happened to the notorious bandit PK'er?

"
Spysong192 wrote:

You mean the USA? They had eugenics applied waaaaay before the Nazis.

One of the first known of actively practicing eugenics were the Spartans :)
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
kasub wrote:
Lets hope he never comes back. One less malicious player.

Seconded. Same person attempted to PK my first onslaught character (like my second character ever in PoE). Luckily he wasn't that good, and didn't get me. I was angry though, got my only warning ever (even until now) from Kieren in global.

This person would actually sit in Act 2 and quest with people for various things. Act all cool, and then try to PK people at oak.

I'm pretty sure it was the same person.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jul 10, 2014, 5:44:45 PM
Probably got revenge killed by players with cast on death one too many times. Lol
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
I think his/her name was [Removed by Support], and he/she posted videos and screenshots of the endless streams of tears. Whatever happened to that person?

Speak not the evil ones name, lest it awaken.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
I think his/her name was [Removed by Support], and he/she posted videos and screenshots of the endless streams of tears. Whatever happened to that person?

Speak not the evil ones name, lest it awaken.

lol
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Probably got revenge killed by players with cast on death one too many times. Lol
I had not even considered that this could be a thing to revenge kill PKers.
That's fuckin' great.
Sup dawgs. I am still alive and have not pked for a bit? Is it too soon for my return or is someone trying to summon me?

The link to my vid and pk thread is in my signature. Enjoy! Over 1k Pked, have a great day.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Half of the replies in this thread are the definition of salt.
I for one loved the videos.
extremely boring vids, I dont get it. what's so fun about killing people who dont even fight back and even if they did, they have no chance cause they are not built for it?

Metal or being female dont make these videos any more interesting. (though I did like that fistbumping at the beginning of one of the vids).

What a waste of time. And if you wanna know, I've never been PKed, though people attempted, last one was in invasion I think, some trapper/miner dude.

Call it salty or whatever you want to justify yourself, still boring and shows how much "skill" these players really have to only surprise attack the defenseless. (though they should read and know that it can happen in those quests)

Give me Cutthroat vids, not this snoozefest, this is not too far from hitting a target pointblank in real life then being overly proud of your marksman skills.

Spoiler
btw, I understand my mistake, people like you just want attention but the vids are really, really, REALLY boring
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 19, 2014, 11:09:41 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
extremely boring vids, I dont get it. what's so fun about killing people who dont even fight back and even if they did, they have no chance cause they are not built for it?

Metal or being female dont make these videos any more interesting. (though I did like that fistbumping at the beginning of one of the vids).

What a waste of time. And if you wanna know, I've never been PKed, though people attempted, last one was in invasion I think, some trapper/miner dude.

Call it salty or whatever you want to justify yourself, still boring and shows how much "skill" these players really have to only surprise attack the defenseless. (though they should read and know that it can happen in those quests)

Give me Cutthroat vids, not this snoozefest, this is not too far from hitting a target pointblank in real life then being overly proud of your marksman skills.

Spoiler
btw, I understand my mistake, people like you just want attention but the vids are really, really, REALLY boring

lol everyones a critic. Show me something inspiring you have done and maybe I will value your opinion. BTW I bet u dont pvp what so ever and here u are talking about skill. Meet me in lvl 28 arena where all the real pvp goes down and then talk.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info