Whatever happened to the notorious bandit PK'er?

I'm afraid that Oak casted desync on her and ripped her
d:-D*
You know it gets boring eventually when you run out of new players.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

Haha I remember a guy in vanilla HC recently (it's a dead city you know), who was almost begging me with tears to kill me at bandits. The poor thing tried everything he could, even humiliated himself. He was that desperate I almost felt bad I didn't bite the hook, lol

According to KZA - well, she's nothing more than a female dog.
If it's "she" at all, I have the suspicion that round dumb face is just a cover, but the real player is someone else. Probably a male.

So I prefer to call her a shemale, not only because of the way she looks like.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jul 10, 2014, 11:07:41 AM
Quite a few people ended up making pure pvp builds and hunted him, killed him quite a few times.

He only had fun picking on unsuspecting new players. Once actual challenges were given to him, he quit doing it, go figure.
Last edited by whoismiked on Jul 10, 2014, 11:26:43 AM
"
torturo wrote:
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

Haha I remember a guy in vanilla HC recently (it's a dead city you know), who was almost begging me with tears to kill me at bandits. The poor thing tried everything he could, even humiliated himself. He was that desperate I almost felt bad I didn't bite the hook, lol

According to KZA - well, she's nothing more than a female dog.
If it's "she" at all, I have the suspicion that round dumb face is just a cover, but the real player is someone else. Probably a male.

So I prefer to call her a shemale, not only because of the way she looks like.

KZA is a guy, the girl is his wife.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Ah, ok. So I had the right feeling about the "she" thingy:)
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jul 10, 2014, 11:52:20 AM
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
I rather enjoyed his playstyle. Then again, I am a firm believer in eugenics. Thin the herd, I say! Cull the meek!

you do know what group of people tried to establish eugenics around 1933?

i hope that you are joking here.
"
Zanixx wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
"
If you admire their actions so much, do it yourself.

I will, in the one-month HC race, don't worry

I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield of Wraeclast!

I shall fight for righteousness and justice.... and proceed to die in a pool of tears and anguish.
This shall be my fate. :( :(

translation of what Zanixx said, OP:

"I shall enjoy and look forward to kicking your fucking ass, for taking inspiration from one of the most cowardly, back-stabbing scum-holes who ever played Path Of Exile."

and I agree.

Bandit PKing isn't PvP.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jul 10, 2014, 1:14:26 PM
"
whoismiked wrote:
Quite a few people ended up making pure pvp builds and hunted him, killed him quite a few times.

He only had fun picking on unsuspecting new players. Once actual challenges were given to him, he quit doing it, go figure.

Yep, lowest of the low.
Sadly, I can't understand those who bite that PK crap, might as well say that they deserved it. But...
"
zzang wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
I rather enjoyed his playstyle. Then again, I am a firm believer in eugenics. Thin the herd, I say! Cull the meek!

you do know what group of people tried to establish eugenics around 1933?

i hope that you are joking here.

You mean the USA? They had eugenics applied waaaaay before the Nazis.

"
After the eugenics movement was well established in the United States, it spread to Germany. California eugenicists began producing literature promoting eugenics and sterilization and sending it overseas to German scientists and medical professionals.[63] By 1933, California had subjected more people to forceful sterilization than all other U.S. states combined. The forced sterilization program engineered by the Nazis was partly inspired by California's.[7]

source
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Jul 10, 2014, 2:17:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info