Crit Flicker/Reaver - 1.2 Rampage updated - Peyter

This build is awesome!

I dual wield 2 bino daggers,and with hatred im at 45.5 dps.If I use abyssus helm I have seen when everything procs and with vaal haste 130k dps.

My health is to low right now 2400 to use that helm I die to fast wearing it.

Thanks for the build-
"
What bandit rewards did you take, if you don't mind?

Edit: Also, Dave, any tips for Apex without Acuity? Seems like they were a huge help in making your run go smoothly.

This is, for the most part, true:

"
peyter wrote:
hey ho,

@rxDrugs - Atziri without Acuitys is nearly the same as with for the bino regen does most of of the work. Ill upload a vid in 1 week when I get a new Inet connection.

For the bosses, though, you don't really get the regen from Bino's. I will admit that I was not able to kill Atziri before I got Acuity. However, I also only had like 20k dps where now I have 124k. I would imagine that kind of dps difference would help on the leeching without Acuity. Though, there is a cap on how much you can leech based on how much life you have. May have to avoid more damage, rather than facetanking. I'm not entirely sure. I guess just wait for peyter's video.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Last edited by generaldave on Jul 29, 2014, 3:11:01 AM
Regarding the leech / regen at bosses, it wasnt nessacary for me because i started doing atziri at around ~100kish+ dps which lets u kill the the bosses without having any leech or regen except for Atziri and at atziri u get regen when killing a clone which was enough for me.

@punksob nice to hear that you enjoy it :)

Sadly my internet provider is the biggest piece of shit so i wont be able to capture/upload any videos or stream anytime soon if rng doesnt favour me irl

Is there a way to optimize this for spectral throw or should I just look for a different build if I wanted to do that :P
Not much optimizing nessacary for spec throw =P just remove the melee only nodes and replace them with the proj speed node
sth along those lines

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIsbNte-1BVUumf4w2JpWH22HiFr_ndPPq3vZwUsBR6NZw1eOEIuqbJs3qDkhjQ52Wo4oyAQW1EZanNJ2qK28F-bIZtMXUI52jVupwu3_GYqwYvZcGFfDPepfQ3aj8qwV96f7ZE6KjwcUnqX5Z1p2yRMSi51Q6WFb1xqK5fC9vD8SIQlptrGYk_dUABH65PjBxO3yQGyQ82HZMYIcZ225LeLjKcFanXCzhGtt94zpCmhNJUY6K7g7b1O96I_ZW-tN-7_D8xVpIZ6CHdkp9
I chanced a shavs a few days ago (holyshitomg), but now i'm already bored of Low life Spec throw and i'll finally pick up an acuity for this build =D. Such a fantastic build and fun to play.
I'll link an atziri kill video here after obtain an acuity.
Last edited by TomRaidcrash on Aug 8, 2014, 11:21:21 AM
*YAWN* updated it to Rampage leage standard after my 1 month winter sleep - still cant stream due to ISP *yay*.

Nice Ideas man, i'll make this build
Is there a rampage tree yet?
I don't know if someone came up with this idea (I haven't read all the coments), but I think that trick would be perfect for this build.

Instead of power charge on crit add to your flicker something like add fire damage etc. Instead of that equip Romira's ring together with Voll's amulet. Also set up Cast on damage takes to CwDT (lvl 1)+increased duration(lvl 20/20q)+immortal call (lvl1/20q) + enfeeble. This way you'll get almost constant immortal call together with high chance to evade damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info