Season Eight, Event 146: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

Xandro is just fuckin OP nerf it or riot..
I still hate this race as a solo player (I've never had the opportunity to play it in a party). Played it excessively safe and built up like mad before attempting to push through the lower/upper passages. Was closing in on the exit to ledge and ran into Minara. She hadn't summoned anything yet so I ran past her. Seemed like I made it no problem, but I desynched into her pack and died instantly to Xandro, who had joined her. No time left to reroll. I knew I was wasting my time, but oh well...
that is an tricky race ...

undoable in solo ( 2 or 3 exile at time all the time )

this is the kind of race who should be sc but with bonus pts if not dying

i don't know
at least the party part should be on title :/

an other thing is the balanced of reward pts for top player
top 20 player have allready get the "1000 pts reward " some of them have more than 1200 pts
at 1 week of the season end
and in the other side , i am an average player ,not good but still hitting top 50 some time ,
not doing all the race , i am 332nd and i'm not even sure i could reach the "360 pts reward"

that don't seem fair to me
i aggree that the best player only should get the better reward
but that seem too easy for them to get lot of pts

we shouldn't have to wake up in middle of the night to have a chance to win the better reward

should possible to hit at least 500 pts with only our time zone race for average player

/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
Last edited by OeilDeNuit on Jul 9, 2014, 11:59:16 AM
insanely difficult, insanely fun :D

gg
That was a very good race, best this season in terms of enjoyment.

Thought did get slightly worried when this happened

awesome as always , doing it solo , died at 5 min , but this is the only race i would start again :D still level 14 and a shitload of chance orbs to hc due to all the uniques that drop XD
the moment when you realise that you have no time to pick and check all rares that may suite you... Too much loot!

Xandro is bit op at start area if your going naked but otherwise great fun ;)
Do one brave thing today... then run like hell!
i tried it solo, with witch it was impossible, but my templar smashed that exiles :)
BUT these lags were killing me!
without the screen-freeze of 1 sec or longer i could have drank my lifeflask and/or move away and hadn't die!

i hope this kind of race gets repeated, but without that screen-freezes please! (and next time i won't start 20 minutes late...)
Finally managed to do one of these without dying :D (why aren't there more!?!?!!).

Last edited by Necrolis on Jul 9, 2014, 12:06:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info