Season Eight, Event 146: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

I like the idea of making some of the races softcore. It would draw a different crowd. Biggest 'issue' I can is everyone would go glass cannon and not worry about dying. But there is a place for it and I think it should tried out next season.
"
petdenes wrote:
"
Hardcore: A character killed in Hardcore is moved to its parent league.

Why is this hardcore? Where is the softcore version of this race? Hardcore is disgusting. I will quit the game because this isn't softcore.

There have been like 2 softcore races ever. Once there's finally a one month softcore race, and hardcore people are crying all over the forums and reddit. And they get what they want. Well I demand a softcore version for every hardcore race ever from now on. Why favor the hardcore community? From statistics you posted, there are more softcore players than hardcore ones. Give us softcore races.

how about not being so bad and staying alive ?

btw there are softcore races descent and endless ledge gives you points even when you die

grow some balls and post on your main account
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 9, 2014, 8:42:40 AM
I think the majority of races SHOULD be hardcore but would also like to see SOME non-hardcore. It will be interesting to see the player count in the upcoming month-long race.

Anywho... I used to have great cable internet and now I have shite DSL that honestly when it rains I almost can't play due to ping/desync issues.

Edit: oh, and it rains... a lot!
Last edited by MWSpare on Jul 9, 2014, 8:46:41 AM
"
Cyaxel wrote:
I like the idea of making some of the races softcore. It would draw a different crowd. Biggest 'issue' I can is everyone would go glass cannon and not worry about dying. But there is a place for it and I think it should tried out next season.

I just felt like pointing out that part of the reason people go so fast in races is because they do go glass cannons so their clear speed doesn't slow them down.

Otherwise I agree: a week-long softcore exiles everywhere race that empties into void league at the end would be a freakin blast.
if you die in a race you obviously won't be winning top rewards, the exact same result if your character is disabled after dying in HC mode. Except maybe dying at the very end, which would be your fault anyway.

Just in case he was actually serious...
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
MOOOOOOORE of these races please!!! Pretty Please!

All of my friends and everyone I talk to LOVES this race! So much fun!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
two xandros standing on the top of each other while i was running downscreen to upper submerge passage, stunlocked even with 200 hp. yeah, said fuck it. logged off and hoping this race mode gets removed from game completely
"
Cyaxel wrote:

what do you mean everyone is already going glass cannon for 99% races and ppl who didnt die would still win every race
Last edited by janimauk on Jul 9, 2014, 11:16:46 AM
Out of town... dead. Out of town... dead :D I give up :D
How in the world do people make it through submerged passages?? I have pretty good internet and I just desync like crazy trying to get through. If there are more than 1-2 exiles in a small corridor I just get fucked by desync (ie groundslam/fireblast/other spam) and theres nothing I can do about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info