Build of the Week Season 2 Episode 13: Elemental Buzzsaw

Gonna try it.
BRB going to buy a seraph spectral throw microtransaction. Kappa
In Game: ElaineBelloc
Not terribly interesting, just because the build doesn't appeal to me.

I think/hope 2.0 will bring with it at least a partial aura rework, so I'm curious to see how ele-buzzsaw is affected. I imagine having a (relatively) cheap and simple build that's so popular is good for GGG from a player retention perspective (gets new folks in the door), but bad from a balance/diversity perspective. Also drives up the price of coil and howl quite a bit.

Personally, I'd be fine if it was nerfed into the ground (fuck people talking about foils), but I imagine the reality will be a bit more "It works, but you have to do (X) (Y) and (Z) differently, and it's slightly less powerful because of of (something to do with aura reservation)".

Last edited by ComradBlack on Jul 7, 2014, 7:32:35 PM
Welp, that's it for me!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Pay to Win, confirmed!

(@ the need for Seraph Effect to be viable.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jul 7, 2014, 8:08:53 PM
"
ComradBlack wrote:
Not terribly interesting, just because the build doesn't appeal to me.

I think/hope 2.0 will bring with it at least a partial aura rework, so I'm curious to see how ele-buzzsaw is affected. I imagine having a (relatively) cheap and simple build that's so popular is good for GGG from a player retention perspective (gets new folks in the door), but bad from a balance/diversity perspective. Also drives up the price of coil and howl quite a bit.

Personally, I'd be fine if it was nerfed into the ground (fuck people talking about foils), but I imagine the reality will be a bit more "It works, but you have to do (X) (Y) and (Z) differently, and it's slightly less powerful because of of (something to do with aura reservation)".

Take your nerf mongering elsewhere.
I hate to give props to a lowly ST build but it's hard to deny the importance of this build.

Video was well made too GGG. I thought it was very good you told about 5 link options and said the uniques aren't terribly important and that it was good for a starter build.

Well done. :)
Great build that is optimized to a great degree. I was impressed when Mathil came up with it.
seraph ST mtx sales skyrockets.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
We all knew that this build would be nerfed eventually, come on.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Oldy but a goody
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info