jauers magic finder, a regular guide for a solid mf full mf for party or endgame solo. 4.11 gorge

"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
"
I don't think something that need 50+ Ex for work can be called a ''guide'' it's more of a show off on what is your character. if you can make this work with 10-15 ex, then call it a guide.

Sorry it's falling on you but same comment could apply to a lot of posts.

This

as i said before the build can easyly be done cheap... stacking massive mf on top is the expencive part. so yes i deffently can call it a guide... also its posted original after many pms ingame or on stream from ppl who wanted a guide for it.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
"
I don't think something that need 50+ Ex for work can be called a ''guide'' it's more of a show off on what is your character. if you can make this work with 10-15 ex, then call it a guide.

Sorry it's falling on you but same comment could apply to a lot of posts.

This

if you cant make 50 ex, you might as well play d3
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Aug 28, 2014, 2:53:27 AM
this build works with another attack skill?
"
DaarkPhoneix wrote:
this build works with another attack skill?

Yes, this guide can be applied to pretty much any skill. Certain skills work better than others because they make it easier to land the culling blow on enemies. For example, other good skills besides Arc are Split Arrow + Chain, Flame Totem + GMP, Lightning Tendrils with Huge AOE (probably would be meh).

Anyways to the OP, neat guide. What's the best item you've culled for yourself or group member?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Dec 11, 2014, 7:44:12 PM
i culled a mjøler and a soultaker both solo.... i also culler COE and other stuff like that... this was back when prices where high i got 40ex for soultaker and 120 for hammer... along that a numorus amount of uniques and godly rares... i usualy solo... since i put so much for sell i have to go trade 2 times pr map im online.. id´ing high ilvl rares often result in very juicy items.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
What is the last skill tree for a Shadow and the Gem config ?
I ask that because your recap is a bit confusing with a skill tree for a Witch, your stuff with Haste and no AA etc

its diciplin, herald of ice and thunder.

ice spear, gmp, echo, crit multi/cold pen(u chose) iir, iiq... and yes on a witch... i made it since witch start now is abit better since i got like 10 lvl90+ toon i can rerole on any base char when ever ggg nerfs stuff.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Jan 1, 2015, 12:10:13 PM
This guy has a knack for making extremely viable cheap builds that just works brilliantly. i can highly recommend it.

Hope everything is going well for you in HC Jauer. Sadly i have been busy with work lately so i haven't had time to hang out on TS.
ty ty
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
on some comment i added a update-
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info