jauers magic finder, a regular guide for a solid mf full mf for party or endgame solo. 4.11 gorge

Guess as I just reached 75 with this build, I should post my stuff. I decided to switch to CI at 75 as that's the point when I switched my weapons from dual Moonsorrows to Doryani's/Rathpith. Just after I hit 75 I also went and bought Chayula/new gloves thinking that going CI would be hard (not done CI before). I thought I'd end up with around 2.5k ES after switch, but I really have 5.1k now, really kinda surprised how much the nodes added up to.

Here's my current tree and gear.

Probably gonna work on getting a better chest as my next goal. I'd love to get a 6l, but I have just around 50c right now, so I think I'll be stuck with this for a while.

Also I have strayed a little from the gem set-ups in the weapons/gloves due to preference.
Gear

I think my next points are going to go towards Steady Hands and then Arcane Focus, not entirely sure on that decision, however.
"
sam6555 wrote:
Guess as I just reached 75 with this build, I should post my stuff. I decided to switch to CI at 75 as that's the point when I switched my weapons from dual Moonsorrows to Doryani's/Rathpith. Just after I hit 75 I also went and bought Chayula/new gloves thinking that going CI would be hard (not done CI before). I thought I'd end up with around 2.5k ES after switch, but I really have 5.1k now, really kinda surprised how much the nodes added up to.

Here's my current tree and gear.

Probably gonna work on getting a better chest as my next goal. I'd love to get a 6l, but I have just around 50c right now, so I think I'll be stuck with this for a while.

Also I have strayed a little from the gem set-ups in the weapons/gloves due to preference.
Gear

I think my next points are going to go towards Steady Hands and then Arcane Focus, not entirely sure on that decision, however.

a big flaw in ure setup is u dont have cast on stunned Cold snap in the weapon,,, thats 90% of the reason i use that scepter... u need to ele prolif the frez... els i wud maby mirror a wand els. try blood rage... and try put blind instead of faster casting in the totem. ure gloves are nice q thoes. but first item u need to Work on... is getting a higher chest... a item like that u posted u shud be able to half way get a better for free.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Something else I noticed last night is I use a CwS setup with Eye of Chayula, so it never triggers. Ha. Guess I'll be dropping Chayula for some MF ammy

With the chest, it seems for even the cheaper of 6l ES gears you need at least 15ex, which I'm no where near, similar deal with 5l. I hate trading btw. D:
ahh a 5l with 300 + es is super cheap. its first when u pass 650 prices startto grow. 6l is expencive and a endgame privalage.. my old vall regalia 6l is for sale on one of my shops.

update! added a version of eye of chaluala thats very interresting :D
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
did the gorge contest 4,11 timme
http://www.twitch.tv/jauer_poe/c/4729972
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Jul 23, 2014, 9:12:32 PM
63 lvl so far and I have terrible issues with this build. I have no damage. My arc is 1800 dmg I cant get past act 3 Merciless.

Gear

Spoiler

Passive

Help, I have no idea how to get more damage. I have 4400 ES and capped rezists, but my damage sucks.
"
63 lvl so far and I have terrible issues with this build. I have no damage. My arc is 1800 dmg I cant get past act 3 Merciless.

Gear

Spoiler

Passive

Help, I have no idea how to get more damage. I have 4400 ES and capped rezists, but my damage sucks.

try link life leach to ure arc. abit more es on chest help u greatly... at lvl 63 u shuddent focus on mf. but on lvling as fast as possible to 80.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
looked at new passive.. the build will remain.. propperly move a few points but generaly static performance. arc lose allittle dps passive gives abit more. so i dont see major change
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAW8C4wQHBx4HYwelDXwOSBFQEZYTnhXXFecWvxbzGGobJRzcHU8dqh3ZH8cmPCt4LJwspiy_LR8tiy9vL500CjW5Nok3ZkNURXxGcUcGSVFJskuuTLNPr1ZjWAdb9FxrXfJfKl9qZJ1nvW0ZcLtzs3RVeC985X4zf8aCEIIegwmESIauiEKLeow2j_qQ1pMnlSCVLpeXm6GkkacrrJi0DMHFwfPDbcu90NDZE9lb2-ffit-w4Yji9-aB6QLquuvk6_XsGPBr8NXyHfRx9On31_5J

after many pms on forum ill release this.. the new spec. i havent played the mf.. since i been on new league. the build now centers around the shadow witch area, losing 1 aura haste but focus on 2 resist auras after ure picking and diciplin. also abit crit applyed + shock chance.. the main chance is dual curse now. shud allow u to get even better dps or dps+ defence switching auras doing encounts a setup wud be ligthing curse+ ele weakness or crit weakness... or enfeeble.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
I don't think something that need 50+ Ex for work can be called a ''guide'' it's more of a show off on what is your character. if you can make this work with 10-15 ex, then call it a guide.

Sorry it's falling on you but same comment could apply to a lot of posts.

This

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info