Favorite WoW memory

Probably when I got that epic sword(was probably the best PvE sword for a rogue at the time) in that raid in the swamp in the second expansion. I can't even remember the names anymore.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e6dff781f6a8020692865
c'thun under my IRON PLATED FOOT!! and when i quit :)
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Good times, good times..
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
It's hard to pick just one... I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the seven years I didn't play it.

I thought that title was ''Favorite WoW memory'' You make just look yourself stupid if you comment something stupid.. Seriously man even if its joke.. everyone have different taste and you cant complain about it
"
Evix wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
It's hard to pick just one... I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the seven years I didn't play it.

I thought that title was ''Favorite WoW memory'' You make just look yourself stupid if you comment something stupid.. Seriously man even if its joke.. everyone have different taste and you cant complain about it

I disagree, his post was well articulated with good grammar and punctuation. All in all, I think this post made him look more intelligent then most forum users.

"
Evix wrote:
You make just look yourself stupid if you comment something stupid..

/end example

In addition, it made me laugh, which is always a good thing.
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
Last edited by AusJock on Oct 1, 2011, 11:56:43 PM
Lo!L WOW sux how do u kil dat witch haz no lief xD xD Epic lolZ!
Running around with my fire mage and killing people in TBC/wotlk.
Having the ability to play hybrid (pom,prismatic,elementalist etc.)
Cata is horrid, and it keeps getting worse.But that's just an IMO
well theres so many as i was in beta but there was one time me guild raided a ally town all naked and armed only with the epixx fishing rod this was back in the days were max lvl was 60 and there was world pvp untill blizz killed that off. the allys seen what we were doing and joined in getting naked and punching us so funny untill one come in full gear and wiped all 40 of us so not funny
Raiding with my guild mates in Ulduar, best time i had in the entirety of my playing WoW was in that raid alone.

Of course like most i have quit and have moved on to greener pastures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info