as you can see all the horde chasing him lol
Zanowen the Crab Spammer R.I.P
inb4 Leeroy.
When it said: "World of Warcraft has been deinstalled successfully"
DMT:

Load universe into a gun.
Aim at brain.
Fire.
It's hard to pick just one... I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the seven years I didn't play it.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Hartbrot wrote:
When it said: "World of Warcraft has been deinstalled successfully"

"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
It's hard to pick just one... I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the seven years I didn't play it.

Fantastic, both made me laugh :-)
Cheers.
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
Having not played WoW either, this is by far my most memorable moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
I don't play anymore, but the best times i had during playing was generally just having a good time raiding/pvping/laughing with my fellow guildies <3 Frostmourne.
Last edited by Nihalus on Oct 1, 2011, 1:14:01 AM
Eh, well they aren't too harsh the posts about WoW at least. I do have to say this, WoW is a great game, was at least.. haven't played it in a while. Anyone who says differently just hasn't invested any time in it. Those of you who haven't voicing your opinion is moot, whether it be good or bad.

I spent entirely too much time on this game, from beta till Wrath. A lot of fun moments and good times.

However, Blizzard began catering to everyone's needs, whether it be an actual issue or a PEBCAK (hopefully someone understands that). It threw the game out of balance completely, it just isn't appealing anymore to me =|.

The time I kited Dr. Boom's bombs to Area 52, when a guildmate suddenly flies into town, waves to me, mounts up, and runs straight into the bombs. The best part was how the lag gave the effect of his body slide several meters after being getting blown up.

Oh, and the time I dropped a train during the first phase of Kel'Thuzad.
Last edited by Lmaoboat on Oct 1, 2011, 2:36:34 AM
Think one of my favorites was when I first started the game. Got into a guild because one of my internet friends was in it.

One of the guild meetings was at the Dark Portal and so my little lowbie self had to run ( with my friend, who was trying to get me there with his level 35-40 Hunter at the time.

Died. So. Many. Times. Just trying to get there. And just as we were finally closing in on the meeting place, we finally got summoned to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info