State of Exile Episode 10: The Second Coming (Chris Wilson)

"
komlosi wrote:
@Chris:

1. Can you give us any information about Act 4? Something about the general atmosphere/climate of the areas? What other changes or mechanics will or can Act 4 introduce to PoE? Will you remove a difficulty with the addition of it? (If yes, which one?)

2. What did you guys at GGG learn from Invasion? Other than providing a metric ton of extra unique bosses to the already nice pool, their costumizaton (or uniqueness, shall I say) was impressive, imo. I personally think they were more interesting than the already existing bossess/unique monsters (apart from the Rogue Exiles). Any plans on redesigning some act bosses or other unique monsters?

3. Can you share more information about the upcoming website-client trading stuff? How exactly will it work? What state is it in at the moment?

4. Any plans for a unique Rustic Sash?

5. When will we have seperate tabs for trades and legit parties on the noticeboards/social panel?

6. Will we have more ultimate bosses like Atziri? Will we have more über bosses? Do you think it was a good idea to have Über Atziri gated behind multiple layers of RNG?

7. Will the website recieve any updates soon? The Game-World areas/Leagues pages could use some of that. (For example the Act 3 map is outdated on the World areas page, and the currently used race mods and 4-month leagues could be explained on the Leagues page. But I have to say the Overwiev page still looks really cool! :) I know it's not really the primary thing to do know, just saying. )

8. Will you guys consider removing or at least making the stash-all-expensive-uniques challenge a bit easier? (Many players were turned down after seeing specific items on the list.) Would you consider having unique microtransactions as rewards instead of T-shirts, like the ones for the first 50 Atziri kills? Also, any rewards for completing achievements? That'd be the goal of it, bragging about your shiny whatever for completing all (or specific) achievements. Can titles be a thing?

9. Are you happy about the amount of video/graphics options? Will we see more in the future? (Like particle density or something, which could be lowered during party play.)

10. Now that we have Multistrike and Spell Echo, will we have a multi-attack support gem for ranged attacks? (But I guess no since we have Barrage.)

Well there you go, if anything more comes to my mind I'll edit this post. If any of these were answered before, or if I made grammar mistakes, I'm sorry. :)

Thanks for the podcast guys, we really appreciate it. I'll make sure to tune in!

most of the question still rubbbbish, because you just have to wait and see... so
you missed some important questions:

4a. Will the unique Rustic Sash be green or more yellow?
4b. Will there be a unique unique one day?
4c. Are there any plans to update the logo of poe to a spacy one??
4d. Are you really happy about the font size used to comment, or are there plans to size it up or recolor?

i think the overall answere is

"NO" or "IN THE FUTURE"

because they have really problems to solve and real stuff to do. without knowing i bet they have a wall full of post its with tasks to release, test and fix, and everyone gonna get one as fast as possible to do their work... if you want infos about act 4 then wait just 8 month and you will see...

you know how it works, you are still then feb 2013 here... it will be always the same game..

they highlight, they announnnccce, they introduce/comment, they party/release ....

and i think this way would not be changed, cause it works like that.

so..

cant see what all dis post is about you got daily announce.... DAIIILLIIEE.. thats much more than other games have... you got more commmunity interaction than other games ever had, and posts like this is finally the big reward for ggg work and there unique concept..

why dont you write a letter to GGG with all of your questions...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 11, 2014, 4:55:11 AM
Is there no way to change the time of this to not coincide with the World Cup Final?
I should imagine it will drastically reduce the amount of viewers.

Biggest tournament in the world and all that....
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Sorry in advance if some of this question where already answered, I did watching most of podcast with chris, but i maybe missed few things

Questions:
1-will there be new monsters introduced in the next august mini expansion (and how many)?
2-what about new areas with mini expansion?
3-how big will act 4 be compared to other 3 acts?
4-will act 4 be release in parts like what happened with act 3 in open beta?
5-how long is act 4 in development?
6-will we get invasion mode for maps (so additional invasion bosses spawn in the map)?
7-there where talks a long time ago in closed beta that you plan to implement mercenaries in the future (something like diablo 2 or diablo 3), is it still on to do list?

Thats all
Last edited by Ragnar119 on Jul 11, 2014, 10:20:57 AM
*MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION*: WHEN IS A FULLY DEVELOPED PvP SETTING GOING TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY? With 1v1, 3v3 tournaments, prizes, bug fixes, etc... instead of what's currently in place. WE NEED A COMPETITIVE PvP SCENE.

It's a full proof way to get people to stay in the 4 month leagues with something to do, not sure why they wouldn't be trying to get the pvp stuff out as soon as possible. It would generate a lot more cash for them and keep more players around, just sayin...

WHY is it not out yet and WHEN do they plan on adding it in?
Last edited by OriGinS on Jul 11, 2014, 9:48:20 AM
"
Xanin wrote:
question for Chris :

any chance we can get arctic armour to stay on like aura instead of having to recast all the time ?

any chance of getting the strongbox before the end of august and the patch 1.2?

unique item idea: something that summons a ghost vendor and consummes a map portal eaxh time ( cause i solo my maps and use 3 to 5 portals going to town selling rares wastes alot of time )

yes plz its so annoying to recast AA....
Will there ever be more physical goods for sale? for example: miniature unique monsters and/or unique items?
The Build Diversity is quite limited ATM regarding defenses. There is almost no bonus from being Hybrid Life/ES; CI is mediocre at best compared to Low Life and Block dominates throughout all Builds.

The situation has improved in the last patches (evasion is a good addition/alternative to armor now) and many OP uniques got balanced, but I still feel that some defenses/defense-combinations are subpar to say it mildly.

Are you planing on diversifying those further in the future? Is there a possibility of buffing hybrid Life/ES without making EB even stronger? The Vaal Pact nerf destroyed Physical CI Builds, is there any Progrss in that area?

___

Bows seem to be really weak Damage wise (except for crit which is alawys strong) compared to ST will there be balancing in the near future?

____

ST has now been in the meta for 2 leagues. It created some of the most OP Builds ever, will it see a nerf regarding the (hopefully) comming Meta change? Is the concept of Rangifying (you know what i mean ;) ) OP in itself? can it be balanced?
Is he satisfied with the current Dominus Quest Reward in Merciless? Expacially in hardcore.
Has probably been asked multiple times but i have not seen an answer : "Because skin transfers are so popular, will there ever be a microtransaction that turns an item into a permanent skin transfer, like any normal item effect or any way to make crossleague skintransfers?"
somebody should call f i f a to change the game starting hour
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info