What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

I buy and get to be 13 lashes. I rummaged around the stash and things I was missing.
I have also now remove only tabs are. I mean that they took me lashes that had bought.
I was going to return the money I pay for the tabs that are pulling me?
I buy and get to be 13 lashes. I rummaged around the stash and things I was missing.
I have also now remove only tabs are. I mean that they took me lashes that had bought.
I was going to return the money I pay for the tabs that are pulling me?
My humble proposition for when the next 4-month leagues will end:

Publish FAQs so people are not forced to ask the same questions over and over again.

May also be helpful to explain some mechanics of the game, i. e. the remove-only-stash-tab-extravaganza.
IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
SpawnAngel wrote:

You see the problem now?

no, I dont see any problem with that given they are remove only. I see a problem which will result in me never buying stash tabs again, partly because they have taken away the incentive to buy more tabs and partly on principal, I have neither much to gain from buying stash tabs or a feeling that I should given the cash grab change that they have talked up to be a 'technical change', I will never 'buy' that excuse either and resent it being presented.

I donated money to the game out of principal, I am a person of principals, the same principals that will make me not buy stash tabs from them again now. Ill just learn how to manage my remove only tabs properly. Cheers.

I'm with you. Not another stash tab purchase from me.
lmao @ butthurt over the stash tabs
So since the 30 stash tabs I bought are labelled 'remove only' what does that mean? Do I have fork out another wad of cash or lose all my items? If so why wasn't that clearly spelt out when you flogged the things to us?
No stash tetris, vendored ~15+- tabs.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Hey Guys. My character is vanished in my acc. Is it okay?
Why wouldn't you have the 1-Month event start as he old Leagues finished?

All I'm seeing in 'Standard' at the moment is "Trade me for free items", everyone deleting their old characters.

Very disappointed to see I have to wait until next weekend to play Path of Exile and have it actually mean something rather than playing in the dead league.
"
Tyreneko wrote:
Why wouldn't you have the 1-Month event start as he old Leagues finished?

Very disappointed to see I have to wait until next weekend to play Path of Exile and have it actually mean something rather than playing in the dead league.

Was wondering the same. I guess 1 week isn't bad, but I have no desire playing hardcore/softcore perma leagues. Bring on the temp league!
Last edited by Menacetech on Jul 5, 2014, 9:31:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info