What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

I understand how it works, thanks. Have been doing this quite a few times. Apparently till now it was absolutely no problem to accommodate us for our troubles with remove only tabs. Now however greed has set in and you do not actually get new tabs you buy.

What does any of this have to do with how much space I have or whatever? This is a question of customer service and GGG is doing an aweful job at it. I will never ever buy a single stash tab again with this change as I have dozens of remove stash tabs that I would have to "buy" first.

P.S.: You have no idea about my playing skill or the neccessity of my stash. So quit the assumptions as they are of no relevance here. The topic is the level of customer service GGG offers and right now they make me buy stuff I don't actually benefit from.

@SpawnAngel: Nobody is nice. They are selling a product that says: You get extra space. However now they altered the product saying: You won't get anything until you buy a certain amount at once. That is ridiculous business conduct. Especially when it had always been handled different before.

The people here that think GGG are some kind of saints doing you guys any favors are naive btw. They are selling a product. Nothing more, nothing less.

It has become obvious they are struggling with player numbers I guess...
Last edited by Burgingham on Jul 5, 2014, 5:50:42 PM
hm
So... how long is this gonna take?
http://gotanappointment.mybrute.com
"
Burgingham wrote:
I understand how it works, thanks. Have been doing this quite a few times. Apparently till now it was absolutely no problem to accommodate us for our troubles with remove only tabs. Now however greed has set in and you do not actually get new tabs you buy.

What does any of this have to do with how much space I have or whatever? This is a question of customer service and GGG is doing an aweful job at it. I will never ever buy a single stash tab again with this change as I have dozens of remove stash tabs that I would have to "buy" first.

P.S.: You have no idea about my playing skill or the neccessity of my stash. So quit the assumptions as they are of no relevance here. The topic is the level of customer service GGG offers and right now they make me buy stuff I don't actually benefit from.

@SpawnAngel: Nobody is nice. They are selling a product that says: You get extra space. However now they altered the product saying: You won't get anything until you buy a certain amount at once. That is ridiculous business conduct. Especially when it had always been handled different before.

The people here that think GGG are some kind of saints doing you guys any favors are naive btw. They are selling a product. Nothing more, nothing less.

It has become obvious they are struggling with player numbers I guess...

You dont seem to understand. You do get remove only tabs for the purpose of leagues ending and removing youre items from them to already existing tabs. Since people got greedy and kept the remove only tabs for trading they had to do something about it and that was make actually purchased tabs replace remove only tabs first before creating empty ones.

You never paid for the free remove only tabs, you are only entitled to the empty tabs you get from starting in a new league or race. You are not entitled to keep the remove only tabs indefinitely and this has nothing to do with greed on GGGs part but on people who kept remove only tabs for as long as they wanted. You do purchase tabs to store items in them dont you? Well, GGG has made that easier by turning the remove only tabs into actual tabs you actually paid for.
So we have to wait a month before another League opens up?

That's really disappointing, playing other games for the past week after not seeing a point playing up until a new League and looking forward to today, we wait until next month?

Wow, I really hope I've misunderstood what's happening.
Last edited by Tyreneko on Jul 5, 2014, 6:23:40 PM
Too bad to finish now ,it will be better Monday ... i didn't calculate time of New Zealand ...
"
Tyreneko wrote:

That's really disappointing, playing other games for the past week after not seeing a point playing up until a new League and looking forward to today, we wait until next month?

What are you talking about? You get a 1 month league next week. You can do races. You can play in standard and hardcore.
Edit: never mind, I was being stupid and figure it out.
Last edited by harddaysnight on Jul 5, 2014, 6:40:06 PM
"
"
Tyreneko wrote:

What are you talking about? You get a 1 month league next week. You can do races. You can play in standard and hardcore.

Races at certain times, not when I'm free to play. No interest at all in non-ladder leagues, as I know a lot of people aren't.

So we have a week of nothing with the game? Yeah, I'm disappointed.
"
Burgingham wrote:

On the PS: That's the main trouble in people defending GGG on this change. They think everyone with RO-Tabs is lazy and trying to "gain an advantage" by "gaming the system".

On @SpawnAngel: "They altered the product"... uh did they? The shop still says the same old text as it did before. That's not altering a product. If a veggieburger suddenly has meat in it, BELIEVE me they would advertise it, even if it would cost them half their costumers.

And on people who think it will relief the stress of the server: so the fact that 6 tabs in my stash now says Remove-Only is heavier on the system than when they are transferred to usual? Who are we kidding here? (Oh and I'm even defending this out of principle at the moment, I don't even have RO's anymore.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info