Auction House Petition

Poe badly needs a auction house. Please show your support by signing the petition
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They have something in the works. You'll probably not like it. Many people would. Let's wait it out.
Shouldn't there be a link in this thread? I mean, a link to a petition?

Or was this a rather bad joke, referring to an other petition about the opposite of an AH?

I'm blank.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Honestly I think an interface that allowed players to browse other players shops and pay buyout prices would be a better solution than an auction house. I have played many games with auction houses and people use them as buyout shops so the whole auction house thing never works as intended anyway. A proper interface for people to link their shops in game would be better. Then you contact that person and make the trade.
Fuck that
Fuck your AH
And fuck the system
I AIN'T PART OF THIS SYSTEM
SO I THREW IT ON THE GROUND
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I vote no. the stash tab thing they are designing right now seems like a much better option for trading in PoE. Auction house works best with gold style currency, not with our orb system (which I love)
"
Fuck that
Fuck your AH
And fuck the system
I AIN'T PART OF THIS SYSTEM
SO I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

YEAH!

....wat?

Either way

[X] NO
[ ] yes
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
They already said their new system has asynchronous trade so they might as well go full bananas and do an AH.

For

/signed
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Jul 3, 2014, 5:26:41 PM
POE needs an auction house like I need a kidney removed.
What don't people understand? Petition's do not really do anything, there is no legal constitution to them, and the only reason people such as GGG would do anything is for the sake of public opinion, but even if 100 people posted in this thread and 'signed' this 'petition', that is still a minority of the playerbase of PoE and would not cause anything.

Of course, 1000 people won't post in here and even if they did it would still mean nothing. Why do threads like this exist?
"Yes, pizza hut? I would like to place an order for three large medium pizzas."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info