Announcing Brazilian Payment Processing and Launch Pack!

i'm from Brazil so nice ; )
Thanks Chris! So good to know, we really need some gateways. Playing with 170ms is so frustrating sometimes! Thanks so much!
Thank you GGG. I am Brazilian and I love this amazing game. I play it since open beta, and I want to keep playing it for ever. I am very glad that you intend to bring a complete translation of the game for my language, among others in the South Ameria. I'm wishing you much success.
Muito obrigado, ja comprei o meu.
Muito boas as novidades.
Aeeeee !!
Nice GGG. Next one should be Argentina, please. Server gateway for South America maybe next too? Keep up the good work GGG! <3
I live in Urugay and a local Gateway would be cool to reduce latency and that means of course less rubberbanding and rubberdying
"
We'll be offering local payment options for other South American countries in the near future.

Footballs, Drugs, Machete on throat, gun pointed on the head?

Cool...
Hell yeah... Now thats what I'm talking about GGG.

I have been finding ways to purchasing stuff in PoE (stash tabs, skins etc) without having to use my international credit card since I am a brazilian and this uipdate will just simplify my life so much now without me needing to get USD in my paypal account.

Thanks alot. I will definately be purchasing more stuff now to support the game and enjoy having a bigger guild bank and personal bank!

Well done. Hepefully, in the near future you guys make it possible to do money deposits/transfer for brazilians whcih will make things even better!!

Thanks again for the wonderful update for South American players.

Best regards,

Wallofbones :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info