Announcing Brazilian Payment Processing and Launch Pack!

I'm brazilian and i said to you guys that brazilians have a terrible salary. And the things here are fu*** expensive.

So, the reality about the "cost of life" is:
89 Reais for a brazilian guy is like 300~400 dolars for a american guy.

Now, think what you can get with 300~400 dolars in this game or who is capeble economically do it.
I'm very excited to have a gateway here in Brazil. IMO it's more important than a game translation, but I agree that a translation can grab a bunch of new players.

Thanks GGG!!!
I know the offer was supposed to end on july 9th, but when I click on buy it now it brings me to the payment page. Can I still get the pack?
I´m a brazillian player and I feel happy for these news. Our ping is terrible in some days, a new server will be fantastic. Gongratulations GGG.
Now you could create new maps 77 and 78 too ;)
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
If you need a hand with the translation to portuguese (pt_BR), just email me!

:-)

Keep on rockin in the free world!!!
Samir "BodeTux" Piccolotto
Awesome GGG! Thank you for turning your eyes into our market. You are one step ahead of other game developers in this matter, as well as in others. Go POE!
I hope the BR servers are released before/with the next expansion/leagues.

Will be such an improvement for me (Argentina).

Also, if GGG needs someone to help translate the client to Spanish, I can help.
Hi! I'm just passing by to ask about the current progress on Brazilian or South American gateways!
I love the game the way it is and would love it even more if I could play with a little less latency! :)
Any news on a South American server?
Maybe they dropped this idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info