1.1.5 Patch Notes

What im viewing ball lightning lvl20/20% quality for 22exalt in the trade chat today ????
"
Vessel of the Vaal has been not been affected by these changes.

Er, what?
"
kasub wrote:
"
leonvision wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Multiple projectiles from the same Ball Lightning volley use cannot simultaneously hit

so does this mean multiple ball lightnings from different volleys can still hit the same target within 200ms? since i was led to believe otherwise from ZiggyD's teaser vid.

Ziggy's video does not contradict that. Each volley has a 200ms cooldown same way spectral throw does. So multiple volleys will all simultaneously hit a single target.
Not quite. Ziggy said that a mob is hit every 200 ms by ball lightning and can not be hit more than that (not saying anything about each volley). If you take what he said in a strict literal sense then you could come to that conclusion.
"
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed an issue where Piety could be in both Fire and Ice Form simultaneously.

This... was very dangerous, she was as fast as her fire form but dealt the damage of the Ice form

Actually, she would be in ice form, shooting ice spears at point blank and running fast.

BUT, the damage you took from the ice spears was actually her fire melee.

Watch me ignite. http://www.twitch.tv/theanuhart/c/4298301
This was -max, extra as cold, believe me, if that was ice shot damage I wouldn't have taken a lot more damage while not leeching.

You appear to take a lot of damage (as in ice shot) purely because you shit yourself and tend to run rather than leech.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 1, 2014, 10:38:21 PM
"
thais wrote:
Bring back old Auras !!!
We totally need a Cast on Desynch skillgem ! :)
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed a case where the Vaal Oversoul could get out of sync when doing a Vaal Smash.

T-thanks, should've done this map 2 days later I guess
"
thais wrote:
Bring back old Auras !!!

+2
<3 patches but won't play til new leagues :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Yay!
Hardcore: TweetyAsplodeYou