1.1.5 Patch Notes

"
bjarky wrote:
Geeeez, the QQ is strong here...
ppl seem to forget that this is just a small patch (and a nice one at that), the 1.2 (wich is the big one) will first arrive in mid-late august, then there will be more game content and the new 4month leagues.

Dude, ppl are not complaining about this particular patch. Ppl are complaining about the fact that nothing has been done in order to make this game enjoyable / playable for months! Only promisses, no facts. That's frustrating as shit!

When Arrowneous mentioned that GGG ppl are graphic artists I had to laugh first. If that's really the truth then I guess the only shit we'll see in future is "3d art" and more microtransactions.

Also I absolutely agreee with Hellsoul44 and sd444.

For myself I will not spend another $ until some real changes have been done.
IGN Soultakerr
Could you get back the lightning warp gem with "Cast when ***" gems? Now some builds are down at the moment.

If it's what you want, could you add it in the patch note?

Thanks a lot.
There is alot of complaints, i think people seem to forget GGG provides a free and enjoyable game for u all... They could stop adding stuff to the game, and it would still be a very cool game, you dont pay for it, so stop complaining ? and just enjoy the game instead and be thankfull that it doesnt cost u anything to play, if u paid for it, u could complain about this and that.. Anyways have a good day everyone :)
"
Mune wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

• Spell Echo is a quest reward from the "A Fixture of Fate" quest in Merciless difficulty.

Awkward reward slot, since we already need this Quest for CwDT gems.
With 2 or 3 CwDT sets on 1 character and also using Echo, we now have to grind 2 additional characters for access to A3 merciless.
Nonsense. With the ambush chests, pretty much everyone in the world has at least 5 CWDT gems. I don't even play often and I got to the point where I don't even pick them up anymore.
And even if you were somehow unlucky enough not to find any while leveling a character, they sell for 1 chaos on poe.xyz.
"
bjarky wrote:
ppl seem to forget that this is just a small patch (and a nice one at that), the 1.2 (wich is the big one) will first arrive in mid-late august, then there will be more game content and the new 4month leagues.

Players are frustrated no auction house. Went to buy a lvl 48 wand one person online during prime time EU from a long list on poe.xyz and he was afk

Then went to buy Voll's Protector chest alot on poe.xyz same deal nobody online to trade with

Unless you are online 24/7 your chances of selling stuff or buying is slim. The game is bottle necked .

Don't get me started about trade chat that thing is a joke

Last edited by kazueire1 on Jul 3, 2014, 4:05:39 PM
"
kazueire1 wrote:
"
bjarky wrote:

Players are frustrated no auction house. Went to buy a lvl 48 wand one person online during prime time EU from a long list on poe.xyz and he was afk

Then went to buy Voll's Protector chest alot on poe.xyz same deal nobody online to trade with

Unless you are online 24/7 your chances of selling stuff or buying is slim. The game is bottle necked .

I'm sorry, but no auction house is a great thing. It sets the game apart from other low level games. There is no currency, only valuable items.

That said, please make trade chat better. Make it so posts can only be made so often, and people cant just skip around between channels posting over and over again without ever actually contributing. Basically, end spamming.
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
Last edited by gfeldman on Jul 3, 2014, 5:43:40 PM
"
kazueire1 wrote:
"
bjarky wrote:

never used trade chat. never had problems with items... :))
go play d3 if u want AH.
IGN: UbogiMurarz
Last edited by adi00000 on Jul 3, 2014, 6:16:35 PM
Purple wings to match the Arcane body armor please... Ty
Alot of talk about Auction house so i'll just throw in my opinion. I think that one of the best things with PoE is the lack of "money", instead focusing on crafting currency being traded around. It's much more flexible than setting an amount of money for a certain item. I get that accessability is a bummer, but for me it always comes down to what i can afford rather than not being able to get a certain item.

Auction house really destroyed Diablo 3, and they removed it for a reason. I think craving it in this game is only looking at the positives without realizing the big downside to it. I think one of the thing that's great about this game is the good community, while dehumanizing trading (adding AH) would not be a step in the right direction.

"
sd444 wrote:
Disappointing patch as usual. PoE patches dont fix or add anything to the game, they`re just ways to announce microtransactions.

Almost nothing useful in this patch except the two new skill gems. The "balancing" changes are a joke, seems like this game has reached perfection long time ago...now it only needs a couple skill gems once in a while, and tons of microtransactions.

Microtransactions is their way of making money on a otherwise free game. It's not like it's a massive commercial popping on our screen when we play. You've never been around games that needs balancing before? I've never played a game that's fully balanced.
Last edited by Mellon2000 on Jul 3, 2014, 8:26:40 PM
"
adi00000 wrote:
"
kazueire1 wrote:
"
bjarky wrote:

never used trade chat. never had problems with items... :))
go play d3 if u want AH.

d3 AH has been removed many months ago. Also his point still stands, just cause you play 24/7 it doesn't mean it's easy to sell items for everyone.
Last edited by MuFeR on Jul 3, 2014, 11:07:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info