Choose a life to save Moonyu or Victordoom

Id save moon.

No one would save me.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
BMBI's bored.
Bhavv has gone off the deep end.
If I dies now, no one would find me for days / weeks.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I don't understand why we can't throw them both in there? It's not like the black hole is lacking space, and who would miss 2 goats?
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
I want to know what's inside a black hole.

I think entire universes are inside them, and they expand as the black hole sucks up matter.

- PoE TOS.
Careful want you ask for. I have destroy worse things than a blackhole.
I'm sure a black hole can handle a little goat gas. Even if it does split atoms and make onions cry.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Know why blackholes are far away? Scared of goats.
I think goats may have created black holes...
DISCLAIMER!
You been talking to the Wretch again? Just ignore him and his crazy conspiracy theories. Only two have been right so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info