Thanks Charan

"
Pyrokar wrote:
I received 100 points as well and thought it was a bug or something. If Charan did sent those points then i thank him kindly. I will probably pm him later to thank him, not sure which account he will be watching the forums from though.

I doubt he will be. He seemed pretty sincere about wanting to end this relationship. Maybe he was just acting, but didn't seem that way to me. I wish him the best and hope he's learned a bit about fanaticism.
"
mazul wrote:
"
The thing is, with this thread youre basically bragging about getting something for free. Its like if a charity said, hey we got millions of dollars from some random person we dont know but we like to brag about it nonetheless.

Really? Christ, the man is showing gratitude, not "bragging" lol.

I'd have to chime in here and say i feel somewhat the same as dirk, i think with gratitude there is a certain unexpressed obviousness to the fact. (not withstanding the pm system)

Feeling the need to make a public thread, maybe comes from excitement and not bragging still.

still can leave a bitter taste in the mouth of someone who got no points and doesn't have any mtx or anything already...

also puts charan in the public spotlight for possibly the wrong reasons.
IGN: EviiLe
Last edited by ImRight on Jul 1, 2014, 8:59:54 AM
Mods please close and ban OP immediately. Also move to off topic after closing, please and thank you.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Last edited by FullBlownDaddy on Jul 1, 2014, 9:06:31 AM
"
Mods please close and ban OP immediately. Also move to off topic after closing, please and thank you.

LOL.

Thanks for the bump I guess. This thread could have died off pretty fast but since some people hate it so much for some weird reasons I am glad that you keep bumping it.
Standard Forever
Some peeps need to complain.

Grats OP, I would do the same thing if I was in your position.

Peep
Peep
"
ImRight wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
The thing is, with this thread youre basically bragging about getting something for free. Its like if a charity said, hey we got millions of dollars from some random person we dont know but we like to brag about it nonetheless.

Really? Christ, the man is showing gratitude, not "bragging" lol.

I'd have to chime in here and say i feel somewhat the same as dirk, i think with gratitude there is a certain unexpressed obviousness to the fact. (not withstanding the pm system)

Feeling the need to make a public thread, maybe comes from excitement and not bragging still.

still can leave a bitter taste in the mouth of someone who got no points and doesn't have any mtx or anything already...

also puts charan in the public spotlight for possibly the wrong reasons.

If someone feels this, maybe they should look inwards instead. Thats not a good character trait. LOL.

For the record I did not get anything.
Last edited by kussekurt on Jul 1, 2014, 9:25:00 AM
"
iamstryker wrote:
"

LOL.

Thanks for the bump I guess. This thread could have died off pretty fast but since some people hate it so much for some weird reasons I am glad that you keep bumping it.

Hey, I hate this thread, all kind of kindness offends me. Grrrrr!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
POE community must be the most negative in existence. I mean, seriously whining because someone is grateful for donations.. Not even children should be that jelly.
A kid playing computer games can never be — and never has been — hardcore.
Really cool guy I guess...He his the santa claus of POE.

Still, sad to see him go...I'm not really a big talker on theses forums but I read them a lot...The guy was refreshing to read...Do we know if he his going to another game?
"

use the report post button. Stop cluttering the forums with this crap please and thank you.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info