Thanks Charan

I got 2500 points for free from Chris_GGG.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
iamstryker wrote:

Dirk can't you just stay out of threads you don't like?

A fair call.
Last edited by YetAnotherInexAccount on Jun 30, 2014, 7:49:52 PM
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

No you didn't. You had to do dirty work for him which consisted of:

1) Making a templar
2) Going to the Fetid Pool
3) Zooming in
4) Attacking the necromancer
5) Pressing the screen shot button

It was your compensation for doing it more gentlemanly than the rest. Well played sir, well played.

Last edited by PsionicKitten on Jun 30, 2014, 8:45:58 PM
"
PsionicKitten wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

No you didn't. You had to do dirty work for him which consisted of:

1) Making a templar
2) Going to the Fetid Pool
3) Zooming in
4) Attacking the necromancer
5) Pressing the screen shot button

It was your compensation for doing it more gentlemanly than the rest. Well played sir, well played.

I had to do no dirty work and yes, they were free.

Peace,

-Wraeclastian-
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/954714

Winning a competition/contest has different implications than being "given something for free." You did the work of making a screen shot that GGG liked the most. You were compensated with 2500 points.

Unless he just decided to shoot more than the reward for winning the competition? In that case I'd have to retract the previously extended top hat tipping...
"
The thing is, with this thread youre basically bragging about getting something for free. Its like if a charity said, hey we got millions of dollars from some random person we dont know but we like to brag about it nonetheless.

Thanking the donor and bragging about it are two different things.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
The thing is, with this thread youre basically bragging about getting something for free. Its like if a charity said, hey we got millions of dollars from some random person we dont know but we like to brag about it nonetheless.

Really? Christ, the man is showing gratitude, not "bragging" lol.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
9 points in muh bank / cb player
How do you panhandle in a game ? If I could hold my hat out I would.

My chars are so meh looking cause I can't justify to my wife dropping a hundred bucks roughly per character to make them look bad ass. Saw a marauder the other day in town that I had to do /whois on just to see what he actually was. Dude looked like Skeleton Master from He-Man.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
I received 100 points as well and thought it was a bug or something. If Charan did sent those points then i thank him kindly. I will probably pm him later to thank him, not sure which account he will be watching the forums from though.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info