Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Great, I was waiting for this discount, will buy propably 12 stash tabs tommorow :)
IGN: _Pabulon_
Great deals, figures I dont get paid till monday.....
I need new tabs but... It is... STEAM SALE ! Hopefully next time... :/
I think I'll wait a bit before buying my 4th premium stash package :-p

I must say though that I really like the way GGG has implemented their micro-transactions!

Starting out, the initial amount is good enough to play and enjoy the game, but it you keep playing, you will need to pay for more inventory space or be crippled. Thus players are enticed in by the games qualities, and eventually will have to pay if they want to continue enjoying the game.

The visual effects matters nothing to me, but the inventory space selling is very well done!
Last edited by Cyzax on Jun 22, 2014, 4:47:33 AM
I am jobless, but bought second stash bundle-GGG deserve that 100% and i need some more space!!!
IGN:FinishMan, BrownHallo, Maman, SpeedyJoJo, StereoCld, WildRobe, Ladyto, SpeedyJoJo.
"
DJ_Anubis wrote:
So I'm one of those hoarders that has about 100 stash tabs (+ a few remove-only's from last leagues). Today, I bought another 6 but in stead of adding 6 new tabs it made 6 random remove-only tabs premium... Is that supposed to happen? Cos I have the feeling I threw away 165 points to gain absolutely nothing?

EDIT: and yes I've bought Premiums before while having Remove-only tabs, it never did that before.

Wow, what a scam.

Not even getting what you paid for.

"Upgrade to premium tab" is a separate thing you can purchase, and is cheaper.

If you're paying for an "extra premium tab" and they are upgrading your tabs to premium instead, GGG is scammin'
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 22, 2014, 8:31:55 AM
"
Veruski wrote:

Wow, what a scam.

Not even getting what you paid for.

"Upgrade to premium tab" is a separate thing you can purchase, and is cheaper.

If you're paying for an "extra premium tab" and they are upgrading your tabs to premium instead, GGG is scammin'

I have about 7 Remove-Only's left. I'm actually quiet curious if the regular stash tabs will behave the same and I will forever have tabs called "AR+EVA 2 (Remove-Only)" before i get the regular ones. Pretty sure it won't.

The fact that the only way to find out is to try it is ridiculous.
Consumers have rights. They are not being met here. Believe me!
If something is sold and the formula changes it has to be announced.
If one of the green weapon effects would be suddenly pink, would you not tell us?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/954110

I've loved GGG since OB, I've given them a LOT of money, more than I ever spend on ANY game, I've put up with all the little annoyances. But THIS I'm not accepting.
Actually been giving this a lot of thought since I started wondering if GGG did this on purpose or by accident but trying to decide if it's a good thing either way.

I'm waffling between it makes sense to do this because theoretically GGG has never stated that remove only tabs are there forever. The fact that people do use them for free stash space instead of paying probably does hurt them as well as the god knows how much extra server space for all the tabs. Eventually people who ignore those remove tabs and they accumulate to some ungodly number is going to be to much to be sensible.

I've always been of the opinion that the Remove only tabs should be a limited time thing. Give ample time to remove the crap in them but 4 months down the road? Remove only tabs sitting there should disappear, I don't agree with them being "free" extra stash space forever and ever. Absolutely the remove only tabs should NOT ever be able to be linked in a sale thread.

So with that said, in a realistic world, when people purchase more stash space they should be buying stash space to get rid of the remove only tabs. In GGG's eyes they are making the click and move in the very small inventory space much easier and eliminating the god awful, annoying, time consuming task of manually moving the items into the normal stash out of the Remove Only. I absolutely spend hours and hours after a league ends sorting, cleaning and making room for the Remove only items in my stash and selling off the rest to the vendor. Remove only tabs bother me. They are messy and I can't let them stay around in a league I'm going to be playing frequently. I would probably BUY tabs if this was promised that the new tabs would make the remove only to normal tabs because holy fuck TIME SAVER - LOVE YOU GGG! I hate HC and even go there to get rid of Remove Only tabs because I don't want them to accumulate to something that's going to take forever if I start playing it.

Anyone saying that they will refuse to buy more tabs just because it changes your free remove only tabs to normal tabs so it prevents you from being a pat rack to a higher degree, well I don't know what to say to that. GGG sells stash tabs - giving them for free every time a race, league or event ends seems like it REALLY doesn't make sense.

TLDR - Remove only tabs need an expiration they shouldn't last forever. After much thought I hope GGG keeps this change if it was done on purpose and not a bug. Even if a bug they should go one step further, make it permanent and a promised feature of new tabs and add an expiration on remove only tabs.

Remove only tabs are currently being used as a never ending exploit to get around having to buy stash tabs and it shouldn't be allowed to stand.

Me? I'd give Remove only tabs an expiration of about 7 days - get your stuff or have it deleted.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 22, 2014, 9:40:48 AM
"
peachii wrote:
Me? I'd give Remove only tabs an expiration of about 7 days - get your stuff or have it deleted.

probably the worst idea i have ever heard on these forums

"
peachii wrote:
Remove only tabs are currently being used as a never ending exploit to get around having to buy stash tabs and it shouldn't be allowed to stand.

is making a new account an "exploit" as well?
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 22, 2014, 9:43:07 AM
"
Veruski wrote:
"
peachii wrote:

probably the worst idea i have ever heard on these forums

"
peachii wrote:

is making a new account an "exploit" as well?

No its not. But GGG never said remove only tabs were free stash space, they were always meant in my opinion to move stuff from 1 league to the other and then take it out right away which is what i always do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info