About the steam stuff

"
lolozori wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

and when do we get anything for free? NEVER! ...

Bullshit, you get the game for free.

actually, since this game require an internet connection, I would say the game require you to pay so you can play it. Higher price on the internet, the less desync...totally pay to win :P

I know sarcasm, but desync doesn't have anything to do with a slow internet connection.
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

actually, since this game require an internet connection, I would say the game require you to pay so you can play it. Higher price on the internet, the less desync...totally pay to win :P

People are free to uninstall POE, get rid of the interwebz and go back to D2. :P

or just get interwebz from a 'friend' for free, W-Lan digital-age and all.
WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD
Spoiler

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Jun 19, 2014, 5:20:04 PM
"
StormHunter wrote:
now im forced to use steam too and that will make y poe experience even more unenjoyable because of the computers ressorce that steam uses and make poe run even more shit than now

No one is forcing you to do anything. I am a Closed Beta supporter and I enjoy the heck out of this game, quit yer bitchin'!

"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

Best quote of the YEAR!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jun 19, 2014, 5:23:20 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:
now im forced to use steam too and that will make y poe experience even more unenjoyable because of the computers ressorce that steam uses and make poe run even more shit than now

No one is forcing you to do anything. I am a Closed Beta supporter and I enjoy the heck out of this game, quit yer bitchin'!

Not to mention he could have asked support if he can link POE to steam get the effect and unlink. But no, a whine thread was better than 1 simple email.
"
lolozori wrote:
actually, since this game require an internet connection, I would say the game require you to pay so you can play it.

Actually, if you didn't have an internet connection you wouldn't know or care about the game nevermind want to play it...but you know since you already HAVE a connection you can play for no extra cost.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

I got these for the equivalent of 30 GGGgold. Damn, they are robbing me blind. :P

Btw, only reason I ever linked my Account to steam was so I get access to my imp mask. I never even used PoE through steam. That's the beauty.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jun 19, 2014, 5:30:08 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

And honestly what more could we ask for? this is the type of game i expect to pay to play.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

<3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

And honestly what more could we ask for? this is the type of game i expect to pay to play.

Funny thing is in that other game i wish i could have played for free and then not spend a cent on it but here, played it, loved it and will forever love it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info