About the steam stuff

They're quite nice, actually.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
StormHunter wrote:
and when do we get anything for free? NEVER!

You sure?

Spoiler

lol

Tbh though, kind of sad that it's steam only (and maybe that's why GGG has been quiet about it in the first place)?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Summer skull looks wicked, i am jelly.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Yup. Steam CLIENT user exclusive only or can PoE CLIENT users get these as well because I also use steam but not for this game. Common GGG, what's up?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/952558
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Next patch

"Only people accessing the game from a South African ISP will receive exp for the month of July. We feel this is appropriate because we would like to welcome our new members and continue to enter this market"
"just for try, for see and for know"
I'm really not feeling this steam only. I must admit it offends me greatly. From the first moment i saw something cool-ingame, only to later find out it was steam-only, i have felt the sting of betrayal inside my heart.

Like i feel when games are ruined to fit a console, so i hate when i can't get the full game on regular pc and have to bind myself to all sorts of shit that i don't want, in order to unlock it.

That purity is mostly converved in PoE, with a very few exception. This is one of them. It feels like betrayal, it feels unfair and it's plain bullshit.

Stop with the shit for steam, or at least give me access to it. Price is not a problem, it's about principles and about not sacrificing my playing experience to access the full game. I don't like steam, i like clean games with no extra bullshit.

If GGG has made some deals with steam so that they are forced to make exclusive items for it, like they did with razor, then i have one message for them:

It is not acceptable by the highest standard to threat players like that, it's deeply offending to players who want quality over industry chains. A thorn in my eye every time i am reminded of it, one that cuts deep too.

END.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Oh the whining and entitlement. It's good advertising, get over it.

It's just a cosmetic among many others.
Last edited by Wubbietail on Jun 19, 2014, 4:57:01 PM
"
Wubbietail wrote:
Oh the whining and entitlement.. It's good advertising, get over it.It's just a cosmetic among many others.

Yeah, nobody is happy for others anymore. I dont use steam and i dont like it but i be damned if i ever get mad for something i dont get if its a cheap effect that promotes POE. Good for GGG, congrats. Every new player is a good player. Until they get on my nerves. Then its all over.

"
StormHunter wrote:

and when do we get anything for free? NEVER! ...

Bullshit, you get the game for free.

Last edited by Qarl on Jun 19, 2014, 4:52:52 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

and when do we get anything for free? NEVER! ...

Bullshit, you get the game for free.

Shit just got real.

Spoiler
Thanks Qarl, *hugs*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info