Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

Just thought I'd jump in and agree that since Power Charge on Crit only gets me 3 PCs and a total of like 37% Crit Chance, I've swapped it out instead for just using the Crit Chance support gem and that still leaves me at like 35% crit chance which seems like enough (still plan on getting more Bow crit chance nodes later). So for me, ALWAYS having 35% crit is better than working up to 37% with PCs.
I did some 70 Maps with split arrow chain and i didn't notice any difference in clear speed, probably just because my bow is too good :P

Split arrow is more convenient though, because you don't need to aim that well compared to tornado shot. On the other hand it doesn't shotgun while with my tornado shot setup i didn't really have to use puncture on rares. gmp+lmp is still probably bad compared to other setups, but i like it :D

Back to my original question though:
How much life would you consider to be required to do Atziri on a Bow user? Are 75% resistances enough?
Last edited by Meepro on Aug 25, 2014, 2:05:40 PM
Does anyone here have a high level on Tora(6 or higher)? At what level does she offer 100+% phys damage (if ever)?
"
Meepro wrote:
I did some 70 Maps with split arrow chain and i didn't notice any difference in clear speed, probably just because my bow is too good :P

Split arrow is more convenient though, because you don't need to aim that well compared to tornado shot. On the other hand it doesn't shotgun while with my tornado shot setup i didn't really have to use puncture on rares. gmp+lmp is still probably bad compared to other setups, but i like it :D

Back to my original question though:
How much life would you consider to be required to do Atziri on a Bow user? Are 75% resistances enough?

I really wish OP could answer this too. How much life, DPS and resist we need to kill Atziri.
my current setup (rampage)

75 allres
3,5k life
55k puncture (buffed)
34k split arrow (buffed)

when i hit 4k+ life i try atziri
Last edited by crackred on Aug 25, 2014, 4:52:15 PM
"
crackred wrote:

75 allres
3,5k life
55k puncture (buffed)
34k split arrow (buffed)

We've got the same uniques. Wished I had your bow tho :D.

Stuck with this until I gather some currency to craft myself a nice harbinger.

13k SA dps
16k Puncture

Self buffed, party buffed with haste will prolly give some more deeps.

Any idea how much this is worth? Only ilvl 54.

Who is gonna try to get a Tora's Harbinger bow and craft the hell out of it? Imagine all your split arrows also causing bleed and frenzy acting the same as puncture. Someone better make a mirror worthy version of this by the end of the league.

This might cause people to eternal-aug for the first time.
Last edited by LilCroissant on Aug 25, 2014, 5:37:51 PM
"
LilCroissant wrote:

Any idea how much this is worth? Only ilvl 54.

Who is gonna try to get a Tora's Harbinger bow and craft the hell out of it? Imagine all your split arrows also causing bleed and frenzy acting the same as puncture. Someone better make a mirror worthy version of this by the end of the league.

This might cause people to eternal-aug for the first time.

I don't really see any big benefit to having this on the bow. Most stuff dies instantly anyway and i'm not entirely sure how the bleed would scale. I very much doubt it will have the scaling of a 20/20 puncture and you also have to bare in mind it takes up a mod.

Im currently using

the only mod i would consider dropping would be accuracy as i am going to add 2 more mods plus a masters mod (pys/acc hybrid, ias, crit chance). To add 5 mods on top of that bleeding would cost 100's of exalts. It just doesn't seem worth the effort.
"
crackred wrote:

75 allres
3,5k life
55k puncture (buffed)
34k split arrow (buffed)

I hate you . . .

That gear dude!!!

"
crackred wrote:

75 allres
3,5k life
55k puncture (buffed)
34k split arrow (buffed)

Very nice gear! I'm not very far off, mostly just having a worse bow (8.45% crit, 230ish pDPS), and am not getting nearly as high numbers running hatred, herald of ash and herald of ice at character level 80. Namely I have around 22k puncture and 15k split arrow with 4 power charges up. When you say buffed, do you mean using DPS-boosting flasks and something like vaal haste?

Also, a question to you crafting veterans. How much would you estimate it'd cost to craft a bow with 8,5% crit and upwards of 300pDPS? Is <10 ex realistic? I know RNG plays a huge factor, but on average? I'm guessing the easiest way is to alt an ilvl 77+(?) Harbinger bow until it rolls 130%+ phys dmg, then regal and start over if the rolls are terrible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info