Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

Hiya, I'm Pre... and this is my Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow build guide! With this character, I have achieved level 100 in Ambush and soloed The Alluring Abyss (Uber Atziri Zone). I'm making this page to go into some detail about my character for people wanting to try making a character similar to mine, for the curious, and to show off a little... enjoy!

Optimized 1.2 Glass Cannon Tree (117 points)
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmxUgFr8ZihmOGf4ajxsBH0EhdiLiIuoj9iT9JT8mlSoLKlss6TB8MfoyATKUNj051EfiSn1NklFHUdlS7FVLVvpbr11oYeJh62KsZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVcaF293fXeOt6U311fwJ_K4Jehs6HdonTjDaNfY2_j0-VBZrxmyabjZu1naqgn6GkotmkOabgqKKq-KvSr-uwkrDYsTCyGbUItUjBM8HYwuzKqc3qz3rQgdN-1CPWitnG2o3dDeHb5wrnVOd06NbrFO2D73rz6vba-wn8xf66_sj_k__e

The build is intended to be a glass cannon. If you want to farm Atziri & Uber Atziri, or if you want to knock out maps as fast as possible, this variant is most optimized for your needs.

Some quick information about passive choices:

I took the Charisma aura cluster so it's possible to run 2 60% auras (Hatred, and then a choice of Haste OR Grace) and be able to use Herald of Ash. You will also want to get mana on at least 1 piece of gear to have a comfortable mana pool of 50-100 (depending on your level, int, and mana on gear)

If you just can't get mana leech on gear, trade the front 3 shadow nodes for Mind Drinker in the shadow, then trade the two 20% crit chance nodes above Assassination for the power charge. You also get +20 int from doing this, so it's possible to drop a +30 int node.

My 1.2 Stats (Glass Cannon)
Spoiler

Optimized 1.2 Reflect Safe Survivability Tree (117 points)
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsQexEvFSAWvxmGGY4fQSCcIXYi4iLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSpbLOkwfDH6MgE1kjY9OdQ_J0WWR-JKfUrITZJRR1FMUuxVS1b6W69daF5FYeJh62KsZ6BsjG1sbqpv8nBScaF293fXeOt6U31bfXV_K4Jehs6Hdow2jX2Nv49PkvOVBZmamvGbJpuNnaqgn6Q5qKKq-KxHr-uxMLIZtQi1SLXyvjrBM8HYwuzKqc3qz3rQgdN-1CPWiti92xrdDeKA5wrnVOd06NbrFOss62Ptg-968-r66_zF_o_-uv_e

Queen of the forest is highly recommended for this variant.

Dying is not always fun. This variant is designed to be hardcore viable and counter the original builds main weakness: physical reflect.

The purpose of this build is to absurdly scale evasion to take advantage of Ondar's Guide. Ondar's Guile doubles your % chance to evade.

Normally players with Ondar's Guile jump from 20% chance to evade their reflect to 40% chance to evade their reflect.

This build intends on you stacking evasion with Grace and very high evasion gear. Then, super scale that with very high increased evasion %, to jump from 50% chance to evade your own reflect to 95% chance to evade it. You also need to check your accuracy, and make sure it is below 1,600.

My 1.2 Stats (Reflect Safe Survivability)
Spoiler

I wasn't using queen of the forest in these, but I highly recommend using one.

Bandits:

Normal:
Help Oak (+40 HP)

Cruel:
Help Kraityn (+8% attack speed)

This option is slightly better than helping Oak (+18% physical damage). With good levels of gear, your hit size doesn't matter, and your puncture bleed will rarely matter. Being faster = safer vs. reflect and faster clear speed

Merciless:
Help Alira (+1 power charge)

Extra 1.2 Information:

Assassin's mark isn't very good now, I'd recommend vulnerability as an alternative if you have enough mana. Curses aren't very needed at all though, and can slow down your clear speed if you have high levels of gear

Tornado shot is very good, safer versus reflect, and has great single target. The only problem with it is that it can't always hit the entire screen in 1 shot like pierce split arrow can. Tornado is though, a sturdy alternative (kind of like chain split arrow)

My Gear / Links In 1.2 (Glass Cannon)
Spoiler

I've collected this gear over several months of playing. You do not need this level of gear to be extremely effective / farm uber.

1.2 Videos:

Dealing With Reflect - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWZ9fXrj60

1.1: EVERYTHING INSIDE THIS SPOILER WAS WRITTEN IN THE 1.1 PATCH. MOST INFORMATION SHOULD STILL BE VALID IN THE 1.2 PATCH, BUT KEEP IN MIND SOME THINGS MAY BE DIFFERENT!
Spoiler

Upsides of this build:

1 - effective throughout the entire game
Spoiler

I've leveled this build 1-100 without hitting a huge wall

2 - doesn't require expensive items to function
Spoiler

As I was leveling, I started with no currency, and used items I found or bought for a few chaos while still playing effectively

3 - very fast and light
Spoiler

My character currently has 70% movement speed and roughly 3 attacks per second

4 - controllable and large AoE damage
Spoiler

You can control how wide Split Arrow's arrows shoot depending on how close your mouse pointer is to your character. You can spread your AoE widely for a big group, or condense it to a fewer amount of enemies on a reflect pack

5 - very high single target damage on mobile enemies
Spoiler

This build uses Puncture. Since our damage focus is physical and crits, and puncture is a physical degen, some disgustingly large bleeds can be made, especially on mobile targets.

6 - the character is very flexible
Spoiler

You can use lots of different gear/passives/gems/auras/flasks to suit your personal desires

7 - capable of completing Apex of Sacrifice and The Alluring Abyss (Atziri & Uber Atziri)
Spoiler

Here's a YouTube video of me running Apex of Sacrifice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbqoX6y4YSw&feature=youtu.be

The main strategy is to puncture and run. Lots of details can be given about each boss, ect, but the general idea is to puncture and run.

There is a lot to be said about how to complete The Alluring Abyss with this character, so I'll leave that out for now, but the general idea is the same as Apex of Sacrifice, just puncture and run.

I've been doing uber runs with Tegra (my friend) for a while now. My biggest weakness in the zone is the vaal fight, and his is the trio fight (he's low life ele ST). Here's how we usually do it:

He enters the zone, clears to the vaals, kills vaal, clears to the trio and then tps out. I enter and kill the trio, clear to Atziri, and then get as far as I can on Atziri until there's 2-3 portals left, at which point he comes in and finishes off. We've done 48 runs without an axe, and are doing 2 more to hit 50 kills and will probably stop there.

Here's a video of me doing my part in uber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOVDMvTvhhM&feature=youtu.be

Downsides of this build:

1 - physical reflect
Spoiler

The biggest flaw of this character is physical reflect. In order to go crazy with such high physical damage in single hits like this build does, you need to be very alert for physical reflect. However, there are precautions to take that make it survivable until you notice it.

1. taking out physical projectile damage for added fire damage
Spoiler

You'll deal similar overall damage, but a lot less of it is phys. Hence, phys reflect becomes a smaller issue!

2. the well know Cast When Damage Take + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call setup
Spoiler

Unless you 1-shot yourself on only 1 target (which you need pretty much mirrored gear to do that, even I haven't gotten to that point), when you take the first hit from physical reflect, you should be safe and immune to the rest.

3. breaking down the big single hits into lots of smaller hits + instant leech
Spoiler

Instant leech (God Gloves or Vaal Pact) typically isn't enough to out-leech multiple large pierce hits all going into a reflect pact. If reflect is your main concern, you'll need to change some gems.
Switching Pierce for Chain, removing Piercing Shots, and switching Drillneck for a different quiver is a good option. With the current setup for the build I've posted, the only way to sustain this is with God Gloves (Atziri's Acuity). I feel like the design of mana leech should be changed so that this isn't the case :(

2 - physical spells & resolute technique exiles
Spoiler

There's a handful of enemies you'll have to be really careful about. I don't know why these monsters exist, because all pure evasion characters share the same weakness. The bubble guys (which unfortunately always spawn in the 78 palace map), Perpetus, and a few of the exiles that have resolute technique essentially break through all of your defense. Be very careful near them.

3 - high damage elemental damage
Spoiler

My character's endgame resists have always been 75/75/75. From scary elemental damage sources, such as Dominus' spells or Atziri's spells, you'll need to get your juke shoes on and take advantage high movement speed to avoid it.

Setups with Gems and Passives:
There are a few setups I've played with in endgame. All of them are overall quite similar, it's just for those looking for a change of skill.

I - Pierce Split Arrow
+low and easily sustainable mana cost
-physical reflect is the worst

6-linked:

For the 5-link, I would drop faster attacks. For the 4-link, I would drop added fire. That makes a 4-link:
because we're trying to scale our damage through crits!

For Puncture, the 6-link:

Puncture 5-link:

and a choice between

Puncture 4-link:

--------------------------------------------------

3 different setups:
PLEASE NOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING THREE SETUPS: with the current state of mana leech, you NEED

in order to sustain the higher mana costs. An alternative option is to spec the build to sustain the skill in other ways, such as more mana nodes, Eldritch Battery, a blood magic gem, ect. But I haven't tested any of that, so do it at your own risk! Also, make sure your crit chance is high while using Acuity, so the instant life leech and mana leech is consistent.

II - Chain Split Arrow
+physical reflect is easier to mitigate
-high mana cost, needs Atziri's Acuity or other sustainability changes.

Gems and a general passive tree

III - Rain of Arrows
+fun!
+using concentrated effect instead of pierce or chain will scale the damage absurdly, but give less AoE
+using increased AoE gives a solid AoE size
-high mana cost, needs Atziri's Acuity or other sustainability changes.

Gems and a general passive tree
Spoiler

and for more AoE (usually clears trash better) use:

or for more damage use:

For the 5-link, I'd recommend dropping faster attacks. Added fire is also acceptable to drop.

for the passives, notice I took the extra aura cluster Charisma to have enough unreserved mana after running 2 auras.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4B0QR-BbUILg5ID6sPxBGWFHUV8Ba_GYoZjhnVGf4ajxsBIXYi6iP2JP0mlS9vMHwx-jIBMpQzDDnUOlg7fEp9UUdVS1b6Wkhf4WHiY0NnoGskbWxte2_ycFJwu3RBdvd31311fwJ_K3_GhxmHdofbjDaNfY2_lQWV6Zsmm42btZ2joJ-hIqGkokCio6bgpzSn1Kp_qriv67IZtUi4ysBRwdjEosqpz3rTftQj1QDWitkT2cbcFeHb44TnVOd06NbrFO2D7g7veu_w8ELz6vT49tr7Cfyr_MX-uv7I_94=

Frenzy:
If you want to use Frenzy for single target instead, you should spec into the 2 frenzy charges that we're right next to.

Frenzy links in this order:

Passive Tree:

My recommended level 100 tree for pierce split arrow + puncture
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4B0QR-BbUILg5ID6sPxBGWFHUV8Ba_GY4Z1Rn-GwEhdiLqI_YkPCT9JpUnqS9vMHwx-jIBMpQzDDnUOlg7fElRSn1RR1VLVvpaSFptX-Fh4mNDZ6BrJG1sbXtv8nBScLt0QXb3d9R31311fwJ_K3_Ghs6HGYd2h9uMNo19jb-VBZXpmyabjZ2jnaqgn6EioaSiQKKjpuCnNKdcp9Sqf6q4r-uxMLIZtUi4ysBRwdjEosqpzerPetN-1CPVANaK2RPZxtwV4dvjhOdU53To1u2D7g7veu_w8ELz6vT4-Vb8q_zF_rr-yP_e

My current tree at level 100 (currently messing around with Rain of Arrows and Frenzy)

A few leveling passive trees:
Spoiler

Just a quick note: it will always be better to spec into what your character needs at any given point. If your character feels squishy, start allocating damage nodes, ect. If your character is lacking something and you continue to follow pre-made passive trees, your characters issue won't resolve very quickly.

We'll start off picking up basic life + damage, and start adding crit later on.

14 Points

29 Points

46 Points Points

60 Points

Now we'll start working into some crit.

77 Points

96 Points

107 Points

Bandits:

I think of the bandits as the following:
On my passive tree, if I am 1 point away from each of the choices, which would I take?

The bandit rewards I chose:
Normal: +40 life from Oak
Cruel: +8% attack speed from Kraityn
Merciless: +1 power charge from Alira

The choice of 8% attack speed or 18% physical damage in cruel was tough. The physical damage will make puncture's bleed stronger, but can make physical reflect worse. I took the attack speed because, well, it's speed! WEEEEEEEE!

The gear I used to level to 100 and complete The Alluring Abyss (Uber Atziri):

It's important to note you don't need a weapon near as good to clear well (and they still get much better than this, oohh boy!). 347 pDps with 8.4% crit chance. The higher the crit, the more consistent your damage is (obviously). Personally I'd trade away some pDps for more crit chance if I could.
If you want to be able to wear a lot of uniques, you'll need a lot of resist on gear. Also, if you can get a lot of evasion on gear, grace becomes a less essential aura to run.
Drillneck is a beyond insane quiver for pierce characters. This quiver has given me much more damage over any crit quiver I've tried. Highly recommend, although of course not required.
I highly recommend this helm if you can get your hands on one. Attack speed, movement speed, crit chance, and evasion, holy cow! No life, but if there was, it would be really OP!
Crit and attack speed. Similarly to the rats nest, you lose a slot for life and resist but gain a nice amount of damage.

I would prioritize getting life leech over most other stats.

What my stats were with this gear:

My current gear:

My current stats (self buffed):

Stats without Atziri's Promise + Vaal Haste:
Spoiler

Defense:

Other powerful items that work well with the build:
Best in slot gloves for most situations, absolutely insanely powerful. It also makes your mana instant leech, so more mana expensive setups become feasible (such as chain split arrow, rain of arrows, lightning arrow, ect)
Adds a lot of survivability (in my case it was an extra 1.7kish hp). Kaom's + Acuity will make you essentially immortal. You can also still potentially use a 6-link in your bow, but this setup is obviously very expensive.
Solid for spells, and pairs well if you take phase acrobatics. Also good life, evasion and runspeed!
A solid belt. You'll lose a lot of life compared to a high hp belt, but it gives a decent amount of damage and extra leech.

Auras:

Once you're sustaining entirely off of mana leech, and once you have a decently leveled reduced mana, you should be able to run 2 60% auras, or 1 60% and 1 40% aura if you so desire.

Auras I recommend (in order of importance):
1 - Grace - extremely powerful defense wise. NOTE: if you manage to get lots of evasion on gear (40%+ chance to evade) I would say grace is acceptable to drop, but still extremely powerful!

2 - Hatred - adds an incredible amount of damage + defense. Because we do such big single hits and we have a very high crit chance, you'll almost always have entire packs frozen/shattered with this aura.

3 - Haste - I like this aura because it makes you even faster (and adds damage)! Weeeeeee!

4 - Purity of Elements - very strong if you're in need of resist (or for elemental weakness maps), otherwise there's not a need for it.

Mana:

Similarly to pretty much every character, in the beggining we sustain our mana by strapping on some mana potions and start chugging. There's some good news, however.

Referring to one of the screenshots above (http://i.imgur.com/Y7ZicaJ.jpg) you might notice that a 6-linked level 21 split arrow costs 30 mana. A large benefit of using pierce over things like chain is that the mana cost remains very low. This allows us to reserve most of our mana with auras. I've found that 90 unreserved mana is plenty to fully sustain split arrow and puncture.

So what do we use to sustain? Mana pots?!?! Nope! Since most of our damage is physical, we can take advantage of a stat found on gear (or the passive node that we took called Mind Drinker) known as mana leech. With only 1% mana leech and enough damage, you should find no troubles sustaining mana. Just make sure you're actually hitting stuff to leech the mana.

Also, while leveling up through early levels (around 1-50?) characters will likely not deal enough damage to entirely sustain off of mana leech, hence the mana pot chugging.

Atziri's Acuity note: this makes mana leech instant! Because of this, you can sustain the mana cost for chain split arrow or rain of arrows by simply speccing into the Charisma aura cluster.

FAQ:

Q1: Is

good for this build?

A1: No. This build's main damage scaling is through crits. A 5% base crit chance will not scale crits very well. Another huge issue with it is you are no longer able to evade your own reflect, so reflect becomes an even bigger issue. It's a good bow, just not with this builds setup.

Q2: Physical Projectile Attack Damage or Added Fire?

A2: When your damage isn't high enough for reflect to be a problem, use PPAD. The extra phys gives more life leech and mana leech. When reflect starts becoming troublesome, switch to added fire.

Q3: Is this build hardcore viable?

A3: For the most part, I would say no. If some adjustments are made I'm sure you could do well in hardcore if you're careful. Also, Kaom's Heart + God Gloves = literal immortality.

Q4: What are God Gloves?

A4: Atziri's Acuity.

Q5: Is phase acrobatics worth the points?

A5:
"
Precaso wrote:

Yep, phase acrobatics is now 1 point cheaper.

The 10% attack dodge is almost unnoticeable to me. It adds a sliver of extra rng, but I feel it doesn't really make a difference overall survivability wise.

On the other hand, Phase Acrobatics is amazing (especially with Atziri's Step). With Atziri's Step you get 46% spell dodge, which is very noticeable and very powerful defense wise (because spells are one of the most dangerous sources of damage for this character, especially physical spells such as bear trap/ek/those stupid circle thingies)... And against most bosses (ex: Atziri, Perpetus, Piety, Vaal, Dominus, ect ect), it's incredible!

Is it worth the 4 points? Absolutely! There are some situations where it can save your life.

Is it mandatory (in case you just want to take more damage/ect)? No, you'll just have to be extra cautions around some of the heavy spell hitters

Videos:
(these videos are not with my current gear, they were made with the first set)
The Alluring Abyss Trio + Uber Atziri Kill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOVDMvTvhhM
Apex of Sacrifice Run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbqoX6y4YSw
77 White Shrine Map Clear - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ntwC0u0Zc
White Weapon 71 Strand Clear - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrGiazf1qzg

The end!

I will be revising/adding more to this post, I assure you. I will do my best to answer any questions. This is my first build post, so feedback is welcomed!

Updates:

6/20/2014 - Uber Atziri information + other powerful uniques
6/25/2014 - more about reflect, and Pierce vs. Chain section
7/26/2014 - revised some parts, added setups + gems + FAQ
7/27/2014 - added more gems and passives, updated gear and stats
8/14/2014 - 1.2 new passive tree thoughts
8/20/2014 - FORSAKEN MASTERS HYPE!!!!!
9/18/2014 - added a few quick 1.2 notes
9/27/2014 - reflect save + survivability variant & polish update
Last edited by Precaso on Sep 27, 2014, 5:07:01 PM
Really nice build man. Gratz on 100 and the uber kill. My 2 favorite things I notice:

1) You run so fast that has to be fun (and enables Atziri/Uber)
2) Curse on hit on your Puncture is genius, and no other gems add physical dmg anyway. And the quality bonus on the Curse on hit makes Vulnerability stronger (I had no idea that was the case until just now) than if you casted manually.

Kudos all around.

For my own knowledge - does Curse on Hit Curse Atziri bypassing the Curse reflection?
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Niceeee. Gotta love how puncture rapes those Atziri trio bosses haha! GJ man.
"
Asidra wrote:

For my own knowledge - does Curse on Hit Curse Atziri bypassing the Curse reflection?

No, on Uber Atziri I change Curse on Hit and Vulnerability for Power Charge on Crit and Increased Critical Strikes, because otherwise her spears will 1-shot.
Last edited by Precaso on Jun 19, 2014, 9:15:39 AM
Very nice build, ty!

Must vulnerability be lvl1?

I'm looking forward to try uber with a similar build. Can you post some advices about this fight plz? I was thinking about using purity of fire/lightning, not sure about what else would be necessary
"
marcosyy87 wrote:

Must vulnerability be lvl1?

I'm looking forward to try uber with a similar build. Can you post some advices about this fight plz? I was thinking about using purity of fire/lightning, not sure about what else would be necessary

Coincidentally, I just reset my vuln from level 20 no quality to level 1 20% quality with the vendor recipe. Leveling it up is a good thing! :P

As for Uber Atziri, I'll try and add a section in my post about it soon, there's a lot of detail to go into about it. But my mentality was literally dodge all the spells or get one shot. To get a character to the point to tank one small flameblast or storm call was too difficult of an investment, and you'd probably need a Kaom's Heart along with flasks and I think that would still cut it really close and/or might not be enough still.
Do you really need Curse on Hit + Vulnerability though? If you had dual curse maybe, but I did not see any dual curse corruption on your gear.

Why dont you just use Puncture -> PPAD -> Faster Attacks -> Inc. Crit Damage -> Culling Strike or Pierce -> and then Increased Duration or something like Added Fire Damage since you have such high physical?

You can then cast curse manually and choose Crit Weakness / Vulnerability / Enfeeble / Temporal Chians. Right now with curse on hit you will always override curse to Vulnerability. Whereas if you had flexibility you could use Temporal Chains which will give you both defense boost and offense boost with puncture.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 19, 2014, 8:59:10 PM
I don't see a CWDT setup in his gear - where do you see this second Curse? It looks like he'd manual cast his Critical Weakness on groups, and then let the Curse on Hit take care of bosses.

I play a Frenzy build, but for some bosses swap on Puncture. The Atziri Trio, for instance, takes me less than a minute to defeat all 3. And this is with no Curse. Once he adds Vulnerability to that, I can't imagine him ever needing a defensive curse as stuff most likely dies so fast (and he moves so fast). And it looks like he has a 20Q Puncture gem, so even something like Increased Duration would pretty much serve no purpose. NOthing will already last through one duration (makes temp chains useless as well)

...still drooling over his move speed. Does the game have a cap on that, or can it go even higher?
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Last edited by Asidra on Jun 19, 2014, 9:09:33 PM
"
Asidra wrote:
...still drooling over his move speed. Does the game have a cap on that, or can it go even higher?

It can go higher :)

That's with 16% from tree, 3% from assassin's garb, 50% from boots (darkrays + 10 frenzy), 70% from perfect quicksilver, 9% from haste and 20% from vaal haste (standard stuff I always run with, can go higher with auramancers running buffed auras)... MS is cool :)

For try for see and for know.
IGN: Sap
"
Asidra wrote:
I don't see a CWDT setup in his gear - where do you see this second Curse? It looks like he'd manual cast his Critical Weakness on groups, and then let the Curse on Hit take care of bosses.

I play a Frenzy build, but for some bosses swap on Puncture. The Atziri Trio, for instance, takes me less than a minute to defeat all 3. And this is with no Curse. Once he adds Vulnerability to that, I can't imagine him ever needing a defensive curse as stuff most likely dies so fast (and he moves so fast). And it looks like he has a 20Q Puncture gem, so even something like Increased Duration would pretty much serve no purpose. NOthing will already last through one duration (makes temp chains useless as well)

He has crit weakness curse separate. He will get more damage and more flexibility if he take out the Curse on Hit gem and add more damage gems, especially a gem like Culling Strike which should increase both hit and then bleed, so it would be buffed twice I believe. He can then cast Vulnerability and/or Crit Weakness manually right now if he revert to puncture he will always be inflicting Vulnerability.

Temp Chains is perfect for Puncture on bosses especially for bosses that are casters like Atziri, it increases your damage on Bleed because it is the same damage per second but it lasts longer, so overall damage is massively boosted. Also combined with his high movement speed, Temp Chains is his perfect skill to use for defense. Obviously no need to use Temp Chains on regular mobs, but it helps a lot for hard bosses.

Would be great to see Uber Atziri video.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 19, 2014, 11:11:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info