Funniest In-Game Rare Monster Names

Battlebeard
saw this guy today

Thread killer.
Pusspit
IGN: Swagstika, Damagement and Floating_Nipples
Alt account's IGN is Copypizza
Rageface, the xyz(can't remember, didn't make screenshot :G)
"
Titus8705 wrote:
Warbeard the Faceshredder

Warbeard sounds Nordic like a skyrim name.
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
I ran into Pusstench with my friend a couple days ago. I tried to stop him from killing it, but to no avail.

I think a lot of player names tend to be more humorous though, like RangersGiveBowJobs or DIY_Orgasms.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Last edited by generaldave on Nov 16, 2013, 2:04:21 AM
Pusssucker
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I've been working on a long term project to overhaul all of the rare monster names in this game. The goal is to make them a lot more flavorful and intelligent, getting rid of inappropriate or overly-silly combos. Expect my upgrades within the next few patches!
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
I've been working on a long term project to overhaul all of the rare monster names in this game. The goal is to make them a lot more flavorful and intelligent, getting rid of inappropriate or overly-silly combos. Expect my upgrades within the next few patches!

Why would you want to do that?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
What the community actually wants:

"
I've been working on a long term project to overhaul all of the rare monster names in this game. The goal is to make them a lot more inappropriate or overly-silly, getting rid of flavorful and intelligent combos. Expect my upgrades within the next few patches!

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info