Funniest In-Game Rare Monster Names

Stone golems often are called -watch.

I had a Pebblewatch a few weeks ago. Who said there were no commercials in PoE?:D
Also had a Goldwatch.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
This wasn't a monster, but...
Last edited by Obright on Dec 7, 2023, 11:04:53 AM
I had a boss named Stenchstench today. I'm so glad games don't transmit smell yet... ;)
I think I saw a spider named Yellowbellow in Headhunter race today. I didn't recheck though, as I was in hurry. Wish to meet him again.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
We alrady have funny names, but GGG, we need tough names like:

"Murderboss DeathKing"

source: http://imgur.com/gallery/8M1cj3Q
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I met "Hairyspray" the other day... that guy almost killed me, I was laughing so hard that I couldn't focus anymore
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
My most recent one: "Stinkcrack."

I was sad I could not net him because he was not a beast :(

Do I need to change my avatar picture to a necromancer so I can post this? I know I'm breaking the rules... but... I like this thread. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. I'm doing it anyways.

"
FCK42 wrote:
I met "Hairyspray" the other day... that guy almost killed me, I was laughing so hard that I couldn't focus anymore

Lol.
That would be a fitting name for a porcupine (act3 imperial gardens,etc.)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Yesterday I fought a golem with max life, life regen, extra armor, elemental resistance and energy shield to allies.
His name ?
"Thoughkill"

I was level 50 in leveling phase, sure he was.
Found a rare monster that was named Murder Killer.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info