Funniest In-Game Rare Monster Names

Thunderpants wins it for me.

That and Hairy Jowels
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Sorry but Having encountered HairyShaft i am complete
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The best is Whitecrusher the Black hahaha. I'm dying here.

Edit: I appreciate the effort Brian, but I'm literally dying reading this thread. Maybe keep the possibility open.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Dec 27, 2013, 10:52:48 AM
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
I've been working on a long term project to overhaul all of the rare monster names in this game. The goal is to make them a lot more flavorful and intelligent, getting rid of inappropriate or overly-silly combos. Expect my upgrades within the next few patches!

Dear GGG,

Please do not! This has been the greatest thread ever! :)

And also a rare rock golem:

I fought something called "Hairyeyes" today.

"
BrianWeissman wrote:
I've been working on a long term project to overhaul all of the rare monster names in this game. The goal is to make them a lot more flavorful and intelligent, getting rid of inappropriate or overly-silly combos. Expect my upgrades within the next few patches!

I'm not sure how I feel about that, sure they can be silly sometimes - but if anything it just makes me smile or lol a bit.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
I think GGG just needs to expand the name component pool a bit. We'll still get the occasional howler from it, but not so much as to affront... Whomever. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I ran into....ducksucker the bloodthirsty. I had to di a doubletake.,
"
clan_iraq wrote:
"
BrianWeissman wrote:

Can we reach an agreement on this? Make it so that 99.9% of names use the new system, and 0.01% are intentionally left wild to generate more Meatstalk Hairybeards

I believe there already was an update that filtered out some of the silliest names but it left Stinkstink in because they were such a community-liked one.
(btw I met Stinkstink yesterday. Didn't capture them, popped too fast :( )
Please, please leave silly names in the game, it's a nice touch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info