Casually casual.

GG Dude, Incredible Achievement.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
GG Dude, Incredible Achievement.

I know dude. I keep re-reading this post. It's goddamn anarchy mate.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Lol, Charan's sword took 7350 hours of almost exclusive end game beastie slaying to drop.

:)
Casually casual.

what do you do if something gg drop for you like a mirror or some ultra rare gg unique but you cant/want use it? and how do you acquire the required orbs, simple mapping?
"
what do you do if something gg drop for you like a mirror or some ultra rare gg unique but you cant/want use it? and how do you acquire the required orbs, simple mapping?

A mirror would be treated exactly as any other 'currency' drop.
It would be put in my stash until the need arose to use it for exactly what it says on the tin. In the case of a mirror that might be a long wait, there are, however, several uses; Mirroring a ring to use 2 of.. mirroring an item that different characters share to remove the need to actually move the item between characters.. allow an item to have 2 different socket colour configs.. or as a pseudo eternal.

As for an ultra rare unique, pretty much the same. If it's the first then it will go in my stash and I'll make a build with it either soon, or later. Shav's sat untouched for 9 months, void battery is sat untouched, etc. They will be used, some day. If it's not the first time the item dropped, then having multiples allows divining, so I can divine the worst while not risking the best divined one.

Orbs drop from beasties, pots, barrels, crates, chests and recipes. Nothing more to say there, really :)

*off to find a mirror*
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 30, 2014, 4:57:37 AM
Casually casual.

Number 3, from an Arcanists box.
Casually casual.

Casually corrupting Kaom's.

Casually casual.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Nov 13, 2014, 9:30:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: