Anu's Self Found Gang.

OK, nice story.

I had a plan, that may or may not work depending on RNG. The plan was to run high maps rolled with a good quantity, I'd do this on my lvl 100. Hope to get a carto, roll it well, then vaal it.

What I wanted to achieve was, 4 different map pools.
1) Corrupted high maps to run for frags and maps.
2) Normal high maps to chisel and run as blue.
3) Corrupted low maps to boss rush.
4) Normal low maps for chisel recipe and master farming (depending on the map).

Whether this would sustain is unknown. It would mean, though, that I wasn't needing chisels for the corrupted maps, some of which would have high quantity and even high density. So my chisel use on high lvl maps would reduce while map return 'may' increase.

It also meant (as is the case now) the running of lower maps would also serve as currency farming.
The amount of vaal orbs needed would be reduced as hopefully we find a carto before all are exhausted each time. Vaal orbs don't drop enough to make the recent change worth anything unless we vaal cartos.

I ran a lot of high maps, used a lot of scour/alchs, managed another 30 scour trade from Cata and used most of them. I needed to find a carto while having scour/alchs (chaos go on chisels with Zana) or I wouldn't be able to roll it pre-vaaling.

I was down to 4 scours and had to pull out. We'll try again after another save up of chance orbs to get 30 scours from Cata.

So I change my game to farming masters in low white maps on the witch. This is also my currency farm.
After quite some time, I find a carto in a white 69 shore. It ID'd with mirrored, no quantity, but WTF, I vaal it.

Spoiler

I swapped to my lvl 100 to run any of the possibly dodgy ones and she has a 92% palace ready rolled in her inventory. Oh I'll run it, not many scours but I won't get a carto anyway. So, I enter and there's a carto, lol. I exchanged what few chances I had to scours and made some chaos for backup with some maybe-keep-maybe-not ammys, which are the bottleneck of course.

I roll 50% quant and mirrored with only a few scour/alchs.

Spoiler

Hell, yeah.

It's worth noting that there's 4 maps there that will have 24 bosses in them.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
OK, nice story. It's worth noting that there's 4 maps there that will have 24 bosses in them.

That's awesome RNG. Thank you for keeping us up to date, Anu.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
So I'm bored....

Decided to spam some jews through a coil to try to 6 soc then 6 link. Not wanting to unlink the 5L coil I have.

RiP 400 jews, no 6 soc.

Fuck it, spam fuses through the 5L one.

1st fuse it goes from 5L to

So of course I then went and spammed the fuses through my 5L Belly.

RiP, Belly.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Nov 26, 2014, 8:55:48 PM
OP is so close to character limit (exceeded it once before I changed tree links to tinyurls) so can't really add to it with a character.

Any way.
WIP Scion.

Edit:
Hmm, pasted into OP and it didn't go over limit.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Nov 27, 2014, 5:46:29 PM
So, I started stashing Paws, in case.
Sure enough the time has come that the respeccing of the 100 ranger to LL ST in 1.3.0 will be better done with Paws.

Getting prepared

When a Vaal Orb drops and I go for the best pair first, of course.

Aaaaaaaand....
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 5, 2014, 8:41:43 AM
awesome
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Cool stream and I like the music.

Twitch: 2infinityNbyond
Last edited by Dezus on Dec 21, 2014, 3:46:09 PM
Looking at your collection never gets old.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Dropped a baby Havoc Weaver today.

Then ripped it with a bad divine but we'll fix that.

Yup, we dun fixed it.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 6, 2015, 6:29:55 AM
Dropped this today and yolo exed 88 life.

Thought trains...

WTF, 1 jeweller

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 6, 2015, 9:02:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info