Anu's Self Found Gang.

Added Flicker Witch and Cyclone Marauder to OP.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 11, 2015, 9:37:28 PM
That 6 off tho.... Love the way you play anu. Kill shit, pick shit up and see the value in it as an item not in currency. Always a pleasure to tune into your stream :).
"
That 6 off tho.... Love the way you play anu. Kill shit, pick shit up and see the value in it as an item not in currency. Always a pleasure to tune into your stream :).

Pretty good strat when you actually get legacy Kaom's and Shav's to drop for you and 6L stuff as much as he does. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and you will get nowhere without trading.
@UnfairMonopoly
Last edited by ZiggySobotka on Feb 21, 2015, 12:41:22 AM
Very nice stream, I really like it.
Btw it's me, "ccg" :D
"

Lol.
Casually casual.

"

Hi CrazyCatGirl, this is Frosty :)
Hey there great builds interesting stream gotta give it to you your comittment to only playing self foud is astonishing keep going !!!
Is this real life ?
This one took a while.

But we got there.
30 days since the last 6 link, so probably over 1500 put through it, last one was almost as many.

On to new projects, hmmm....

..let's go here.

:)
Casually casual.

Currently building a low life Freeze Pulser without shav's/solaris, using a Pledge with the above chest.

I'm farming regrets (need 18) to do a respec from the first iteration.

At level 88 (current level) I'll have..
5900-6000 ES.
Minimum 3000 Life of which 1050 would then be unreserved.
Life leech to ES.
4% regen to life.
75% chaos resist.
75% fire resist.
76% lightning resist.
80% cold resist.

Dual curse via 6L CoH HoT (Assassin's Mark + Frostbite or Elemental Weakness).

This is the fun bit.

At -60% chaos res a 100 chaos hit will deal 160 damage.
At 75% chaos res a 100 chaos hit will deal 25 damage.

That's 6.4 times less damage.
So my 1050 unreserved life would be equal to someone with -60 chaos res having 6720 life.

This is the real fun bit.

My 4% regen is calculated from my total life, so I'm getting the effective regen of 11.4%.

This is the super fun bit.

A Panicked Divine Life Flask heals for 2160 life, instantly, over twice my unreserved life, no matter how much life I have. (Hallowed would in fact be even better because of less charges, but I don't expect that to be an issue).

This is the awesome fun bit.

The comparison can now be made as far as chaos damage is concerned with someone who has -60 chaos res, with a 6720 life pool, 11.4% life regen and life pots that instantly heal him for over 13k, or more to the point, heal him to full, instantly, no matter how much life he's on, with one use.

Who says low life isn't viable without shav's/solaris?

My Freeze Pulse tooltip is currently over 16k per projectile, GMP. It will drop slightly with the respec, but it will also increase beyond that 16k with future plans.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 12, 2015, 10:43:59 PM
^Sounds like an awesome build!!

Btw lowlife without Shav or Lorica is definetely viable, BUT u need to have high/capped chaos res (on top of high ES), and that can be a pita to get on your gear...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Mar 13, 2015, 6:38:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info