Anu's Self Found Gang.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 13, 2014, 6:22:46 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Jeez Anu! Congrats. What's your next goal in PoE? Are you going to try to run Uber or regular Atziri?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Jeez Anu! Congrats. What's your next goal in PoE? Are you going to try to run Uber or regular Atziri?

Neither normal or uber Atziri exist, to me.

Uber is content I would do, if it wasn't gated behind an unimaginable amount of content I won't do. That or trading, which I also won't do.

Normal Atziri is more accessible, while still requiring fragments from CAs and therefore content I don't wan't to do, I could at least do it a few times from the fragments that I passively acquired running Lunaris for orbs during SotV. But I am not really interested in the slightest in putting time, currency and effort into a character for a stepping stone boss when the next stepping stone, the ultimate, is completely out of reach. That the zone is only lvl 70 is off putting enough, it can't even drop me a map that I don't have stash tabs full of and could never be short of.

The whole Atziri debacle sickens me tbh, CAs, fragments, economic design, Acuity and the slaughtering of a keystone as fodder.

I'd rather not have it affect my game any more than it has, I choose to ignore it.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 13, 2014, 6:48:22 PM

Went for Cold Pen in the end, but I miss the cast speed.

~11.5k GMP + penetration which is huge for cold resist mobs.

In other news...

...dropped another Pledge, will prolly soc/link it in the quest for the perfect divine.

Stage 2

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 17, 2014, 4:59:55 PM

How have I never seen this?? Time to read the Life & Times of Anuhart!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

How have I never seen this?? Time to read the Life & Times of Anuhart!

Hope you enjoyed the insight, Jake :)
Casually casual.

Loving the self found gang. Me and a friend began a private self found league of our own and honestly made this game way more fun than it ever was. Your dedication is amazing, keep it up!

Cheers
-Chaser
Last edited by TMHChaser on Oct 17, 2014, 10:46:01 PM
Third Auxium drop :)

Dat roll tho!!
Casually casual.

Casually casual.

grats /played time now :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info