Anu's Self Found Gang.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
LEL

Get outta here Anu!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Get outta here Anu!

<3 u 2
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Daresso wrote:
Get outta here Anu!

<3 u 2

You're a darn beast! Below is the Twitch VoD of Anu's Kaoms drop.
http://www.twitch.tv/theanuhart/c/4893707
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Aug 15, 2014, 4:55:06 PM
1.2.0 Work in progress.

lvl 93 Low Life, Phys/Ele Hybrid, Wander Witch ~Ahunart
Click meh This is a complete glass cannon fun build, I don't recommend you copy it unless you want to die or have a full mirror/legacy set, in which case.. see Skyforth for imbaness -_-

less dmg, more ES

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 31, 2014, 8:32:28 PM
Masters FTW.

Wand 'finished' other than possibly trying for a better exed crit and even multi with eternal exing.

Something that can't be foreseen.

Casually casual.

On a roll, we are.

Hell, yeah!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/theanuhart/c/4976772
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 24, 2014, 8:50:16 AM
Gratz on that 6L.

100, go go go!! :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
This is awesome and it's clear you've put a ton of time and effort into the game, but I think it's worth nothing that you've been really, really, lucky with drops.

Also, is the "I'm bad" section necessary? You've chosen to play self-found and it worked great for you and you seem to really enjoy the game, but that doesn't mean that trading is bad. People should be able to play however they want, others have just as much of a right to trade and do what they want as you do to play self-found. Writing a bunch of stuff like "skipping progression" and "dressing up a doll" to insult players who trade makes you look immature and elitist just because you play self-found.
Last edited by Weslie on Aug 24, 2014, 7:36:51 PM
"
Weslie wrote:
This is awesome and it's clear you've put a ton of time and effort into the game, but I think it's worth nothing that you've been really, really, lucky with drops.

Also, is the "I'm bad" section necessary? You've chosen to play self-found and it worked great for you and you seem to really enjoy the game, but that doesn't mean that trading is bad. People should be able to play however they want, others have just as much of a right to trade and do what they want as you do to play self-found. Writing a bunch of stuff like "skipping progression" and "dressing up a doll" to insult players who trade makes you look immature and elitist just because you play self-found.

I don't think I've been lucky, I think I'd be unlucky not to have had these drops in the time.
Time itself is what removes both bad and good luck and in the long term is as average as can be.

Why do you feel insulted? I'm not sure what or why you are reading more than what is written.
I play these games for progression, slow progression. GGG's intention, and the most common way to play PoE, is to skip most of that progression. That doesn't suit me.

You have never heard character sheets in RPGs called paper dolls?
I prefer to slowly upgrade that doll, and always be upgrading, rather than just dressing it to order from a shop.

I'm bad at how I'm expected to play PoE, I'm bad at playing how one is best rewarded in PoE. Mostly because those ways are not how I personally like to play and therefore don't. Which makes me bad at the game, I don't partake in anything that makes one good at PoE.

If that makes me elitist, then I'll change my name to Elitist Elite Anu from Elitesville.
But I prefer Baddie Bad Anu from Badsville.
Casually casual.

Lol.

Crafted 30 crit on my ammy then yolo exed 45 cold (why u no fire)

GG.

http://www.twitch.tv/theanuhart/c/5028536
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 30, 2014, 12:12:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info