Anu's Self Found Gang.

Hit crit multi with the et-ex.

I can't yolo it for crit chance, so it's another xthousand hours for another eternal.

Every 2 days I put 100 fuses through the shavs and stop on a 5L close to the 100th.
Usually I see 3 to 4 5Ls, today was no different.
5L on 16, 42, 57 and 86.

Casually casual.

Hi i love the stream , but 1 thing i miss on this page is the back story on your lvl 98 STer
"
Yurre wrote:
Hi i love the stream , but 1 thing i miss on this page is the back story on your lvl 98 STer

Yup, it's overdue.
I should get on it, I was kinda waiting to ding 99, but that hasn't been getting any closer recently. I'll probably do it, soon.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 19, 2014, 4:18:38 PM
Had some nice results in the jewellery department for the witch.

I finally decided to start on the old coral ammy I dropped, probably from Lunaris Piety back when she was lvl 68. It's an ilvl 70 item.

The plan is to ex it, ex it again, then vaal it.

Got 40 int with the first ex, I wasn't displeased with that.

I had been using
originally but after pre-emptively going no-snapshot, dropping purity and running PoF and PoL for better reflect protection, I needed to cover some cold res.

That's when I double exed this

and got life and, hmm dunno if I exed the cold or the ES. Any way it sufficed to cover my needs.

So I looked to get that coral in on the scene and juggled a few rings about, I've been getting some crazy jewellery lately which I throw exes on as they drop

and we settled on

There's a sapphire that beats out the two-stone but I just fall short on fire res.

Then, lol.

I'm chaos and scour/alching some legacy onyx ammys to try to hit top life and top leech for thrower to drop Carnage Heart..

When I hit this..

T1 spell
T1 WED
T2 light flat
T1 light res

My witch is at 113k single target with her current jewellery, this ammy WITHOUT CHC and CHD has her on 109k. Holy shit. And It can get both CHD and CHC (though ofc not legacy CHD).

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 31, 2014, 9:48:50 PM
So beautiful :*)

I wish I can self found. Trading is too strong for my blood

/bravo
week ago,i wouldnt believe you are self found player,and than i got 3 inner tresures in 2 days,one of them in wealthy pack,and got a kaoms as a drop from the last one
it is,indeed,possible! (i play poe full casual,i doubt i even have 1k hours total all leagues)
"
Dugi96 wrote:
week ago,i wouldnt believe you are self found player,and than i got 3 inner tresures in 2 days,one of them in wealthy pack,and got a kaoms as a drop from the last one
it is,indeed,possible! (i play poe full casual,i doubt i even have 1k hours total all leagues)

Super grats on the drop, dude.

GG
Casually casual.

Remember you can also have this equipment if you play self found. 6k hours was mentioned, so if you're new now and start playing 2 hours a day it will only take another 8.2 years. So have fun with that you guys.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 2, 2014, 8:06:07 AM
Spoiler

haha aw, Anu! Thanks for entertaining us with Vaal Science though.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info