Gaming Music?

Most times just the Diablo 1 soundtrack.

If not, then inustrial, jpop or the intro sequence of Redline. lol
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Diablo 1 sounds interesting. I'll have a listen, even though I never used to play. The only other ARPGs I used to play were Darkstone (A Diablo-esque after D1) and some ARPGs on the PSP.
"
Tuame wrote:
Diablo 1 sounds interesting. I'll have a listen, even though I never used to play. The only other ARPGs I used to play were Darkstone (A Diablo-esque after D1) and some ARPGs on the PSP.

Enjoy the catacombs with this track!
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
I listen to music that i would normally never listen to if i wasn't playing video games.

Powerglove, Entertainment System, Year 200X... Like instumental rock / metal versions of 8bit stuff.

Also some instrumental death metal like Electro Powerstaff, Pelican

Or just crazy guitar soloists like Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Buckethead, Joe Satriani...

edit: If you have Spotify, my playlist is titled "MeanMug VideoGame Time" if you want to check it out.
Last edited by MeanMug on Feb 3, 2013, 1:12:23 PM
Well im plugged in the electro scene for a long time. So wumpscut, Grendel, Ntronoise.

But now i just discovered this really obscure project Telurica. Sounds really fitting for the game IMO. I would say its ambient electro but idk you guys should check it out from what i can see its a non-profit thing so free album :).
P.S. if anyone can actually tell me the genre that would be great, to have a lock on it :D. Sooo Rock on and grind on exiles!

Here is the link: http://www.telurica.go.ro/
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Diablo1:
Holey Shitte, it's ridiculously amazing haha I'll look up the rest, it's perfect!

Alex:

Listeining to Telurica now. Also great stuff! I like it but not sure if it fits with what I'm looking for in the game, but I've only listened to one song. It captures the feel definitely, but I don't think the sound and the visuals match to me! Opinion I guess. I agree though, Ambient Electronica seems to fit with this. Not sure what else you could call it.

Meanmug:

Hmm no don't have spotify, but I'll look those up sometime when I'm out of inspiration.
"
Tuame wrote:
Diablo1:
Holey Shitte, it's ridiculously amazing haha I'll look up the rest, it's perfect!

Alex:

Listeining to Telurica now. Also great stuff! I like it but not sure if it fits with what I'm looking for in the game, but I've only listened to one song. It captures the feel definitely, but I don't think the sound and the visuals match to me! Opinion I guess. I agree though, Ambient Electronica seems to fit with this. Not sure what else you could call it.

Meanmug:

Hmm no don't have spotify, but I'll look those up sometime when I'm out of inspiration.

Thanks for the reply dude. Hope you like it and spread the word if you do. :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
"
Tuame wrote:
Spoiler
Diablo1:

Alex:

Meanmug:

Spoiler

Thanks for the reply dude. Hope you like it and spread the word if you do. :)

Will do definitely!
Lately I've been going with this playlist http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ome6XI_KuIw&list=PL2D5FC9FCF1AEF68C because this game deserves it so much!
Normally just listen to some music on Pandora: techno, rock and dubstep. But if i'm playing with others than I normally don't play music or play it very low. Depends how much people are talking really :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info