Gaming Music?

What do you guys listen to when playing? Do you prefer music or silence?

Depends, if I'm soloing or playing with friends. If I'm in a voice chat with friends I usually don't listen to music. What kind of music do you like?
old album from sky eats airplane right now.
Xbox 360- Isonul
PoE- Isonul (social char)
Pm me anytime :)
For ages I listened to the PoE music, to create the sort of 'instant recognition' I have with tunes like 'Tristram', but right now, Sabaton.

It's a phase. I'll go back to in-game music soon.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Currently I'm listening to in-game music too, but I enjoy having that one song or album which I associate to the game. Currently though I've been listening to more soul-y vocal style things and the smooth and slow pace really jarrs with what I see on screen in PoE! That's why I'm asking really.

I remember some games I'd play to the music or E.S.Posthumus, specifically "Nara" and "Pompei". Worth checking out.
ES Posthumus is great, it's very true. Pompeii was the first thing I heard of theirs, on a random Mortal Kombat 3 fatality compilation video. Great music.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7yTkXhJin0

Jonathan Fritzen - Melting [feat. Alex Crown]
I've been listening to a bunch of Black Keys stuff on Spotify recently, and also a few playlists.
Listening to the Fritzen one now - amazing. I'm using it as study fodder for now (That's what happens when OB happens slamdunk in the middle of exams...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info