Elemental Hit Piscator's Vigil Theorycraft build

"
JuanTamod wrote:
What's wrong playing with Standard? I really don't get the people here.
I can't play Invasion because my net sucks (800-900 ping), Ambush nah maybe next league.
Life is 2,700 with lvl 80 and we will see from there.

Nothing inherently wrong with playing standard, i just think you should have mentioned it when bragging about DPS :)
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
and may I know is there's any difference with Standard, Ambush and Invasion DPS?
Did I wear mirrored gears? You might be surprise if I link it here.
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
Good to know that barrage is a better delivery system then power siphon.

I know that with low life it can boost the dps to unseen hights but i want this build to work on full life as well and also be viable. Also i don't see how dual wielding the wands will increase the DPS ( maybe crit rate ? ) since you alternate between them when attacking.

Barrage+chain+PCoC+LL should be enough as a 4l starter later with 5l you can choose between crit dmg/wed and as a 6l you can add the other.

My main concern however is with the defense of the build. I did some drafts and i just can't get any evasion or armor to back up my build.

If some1 can post some builds here so i can get some fresh ideas that would be great ^^

Also no argueing in my topic. Lets keep it clean.
Dual weilding is better coz there are some insane crit nodes down right on the tree. And when you barrage you shot from both your wands at the same time. And in 4L is better to fit WED coz its boost ele dps very high.

Yeah, i tried to calculate several builds and if you dual you lose very big chunck of life. Best i can get is 205% life increase without sacrificing damage but its defenitely not for Atziri runs.

The best way is to use Voll's protector but you will need to get life, resist and mana on other gear as much as you can. Its difficult coz other slots are Alphas and Maligaro so your only options is jewelry and boots wich is not much actually.

The more im playing with different setups the more i love dual piscators. Im one-two shotting almost everything at Lunaris with 4k barrage tooltip and shittiest gear setup and incorrect tree.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Jun 21, 2014, 12:48:57 PM
"
JuanTamod wrote:
Have you tried this tree?
This is what I came out at first but I changed it;

For one hand maybe, seems nice but you are very optimistic. In real life you should build a tree with around 20-22 points left actually. And you forgot Arcing blows, its like +30% elemental damage actually. And without power charges you will end up with like 40-45 crit chance which is not so good.

For DW i came up with something like this. With volls, maligaro and alphas it should give my barrage around 8k per projectile, so its like 24k in total.
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Jun 21, 2014, 2:01:21 PM
Of course, I just made it for lvl 90ish tree but you can use below tree;

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEEBwW1DH0OSBB_EZYXLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8fAiLqJDwkqiSwJpUnISepKU8tHy2DL28wcTbFNuk6QklRS3hMs1AwUEJTNVVLVcZV1lYtWm1fKmKsY0Nk520ZbWxte3BScLtw1X_GgKSFfYbRjDaPRpBVlciXBpu1naOdqp2uoi6io6cIp1ynhKx_r-u1SLiTu-PAUcHzwzrEosaexqLN6s9l0NDUI9ad2CTZE9te3ajjauOE5CLo1uvk7Dj22vrS-wn8q_4J_ro=

Arcing blows will only give 30% on lightning, I would prefer to use 2 extra node on somewhere else.
You might forgot that you run auras for this build, you need more aura effect to make dps bigger.

Have you already tried the build of yours?
Last edited by JuanTamod on Jun 21, 2014, 2:54:14 PM
"
JuanTamod wrote:
Arcing blows will only give 30% on lightning, I would prefer to use 2 extra node on somewhere else.
You might forgot that you run auras for this build, you need more aura effect to make dps bigger.

Have you already tried the build of yours?

Yeah, partially. I dont have much regrets to experiment freely. My DW tree have very big potential but im really experiencing lack of survivability because of gear. Crappy resists, life is only 2.5k And i dont have lvl20 anger and wrath yet :)
did u ever think about a fire marauder with blood magic or glacial hammer templar with bm? piscator gg
Neden yaşıyorsun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info